What do you wear on your feet?

Aunty Em

I bought a new pair of leather mary janes at Aldo last weekend but we're not on speaking terms right now...the first time I wore them (like 4 days ago) I got a nasty chauf on the back of my left heel that still hurts like a bitch. I think it may have been the insoles I bought for them...I have a serious issue with were top top of a shoe falls on the back of my foot, insoles can make or ruin a pair of shoes for me. So, when the sore heals I'm gonna give them another go sans the insoles...if they still cause damage I may cry and scream at the same time.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeS...cfm&itemID=66594219&&var=d&ckey=CA&colorid=22

I like those... shame they don't go up to a 42. My feet are actually a 40, but e fitting and I need them slightly larger cos they swell up a bit. I usually put sports shock absorbing insoles in all my shoes... I have sensitive feet so don't like thin soles usually and wander around in sport shoes or walking boots most of the time, but the insoles make normal work type shoes bearable... I do actually have 2 pairs of work type shoes... a pair of loafers and some mary jane's... just don't ask me to wear heels... LOL

I've fallen off more platforms and stilletos in my younger days than you've had hot dinners probably...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I like those... shame they don't go up to a 42. My feet are actually a 40, but e fitting and I need them slightly larger cos they swell up a bit. I usually put sports shock absorbing insoles in all my shoes... I have sensitive feet so don't like thin soles usually and wander around in sport shoes or walking boots most of the time, but the insoles make normal work type shoes bearable... I do actually have 2 pairs of work type shoes... a pair of loafers and some mary jane's... LOL

In the store you can get them in a US11...mine are 10 and he told me when he brought them out "I also have a 9 and 11 if you need a different size"

Aunty Em

I think an US11 is actually a continental 42 or british 8, which is my size. It's funny really cos I have to go up 3 sizes for shoes, but down 1 size for clothes... I'm a US 24/26 on bottom and 22/24 on top, depending on the fabric and style. I am so totally over baggy clothes, I can't stand wearing them since losing weight. :lol:

nodnod

My bad. The intense furrowed brow is usually a boy thing; also her hair is covering her chesty protruberances. Now that I stare at it I can almost make out fingernail polish... but I guess thats not even a girl only trait these days. It would be a better look if she wore a puffy poof pink poodle skirt dress... and still kept the scowl on her face. It would be priceless.

DO my eyes spy a Warlock?

Elizabeth (the bassist) won't wear anything girly so it's not nail polish and her chest is rather flat so i can see the mistake. People have mistaken her before and she finds it rather amusing.

Yeah thats a warlock and my favorite guitar to play because of the wide fingerboard. As you can see I'm not a small fella so I need the added size. I've also added EMG 81 and 85 pickups to it. If anyone is interested our demo is available for download at our website: www.whomgodsdestroy.com Alternately you can click on my signature :p

I play all the guitar on the demo and helped arrange the drum tracks as well.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
If anyone is interested our demo is available for download at our website: www.whomgodsdestroy.com Alternately you can click on my signature :p

Sounds great. I think is great you have them available for download to anyone and don't agree with the companies who claim the internet is destroying music.

Starya

Elizabeth (the bassist) won't wear anything girly so it's not nail polish and her chest is rather flat so i can see the mistake. People have mistaken her before and she finds it rather amusing.

Yeah thats a warlock and my favorite guitar to play because of the wide fingerboard. As you can see I'm not a small fella so I need the added size. I've also added EMG 81 and 85 pickups to it. If anyone is interested our demo is available for download at our website: www.whomgodsdestroy.com Alternately you can click on my signature :p

Heh, is it just me, or.. On the image page, the third member of the band.. Doesn't he look like Ron Jeremy in the middle pic..? :evilgrin:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
LOL, thats a girl and she's 22 I believe

I had a feeling it was a pissed off lass (hey, new band name?)

Magnum_stealth_side_zip_8154_boot.jpg
Greatest boot on earth-Magnum Stealth.

barefoot in the summer (I have a pair of pool shoes (super thin & flexible) for when foot covering is a must.

*misses my Warlock Bass*

nodnod

Sounds great. I think is great you have them available for download to anyone and don't agree with the companies who claim the internet is destroying music.

If anything sharing the music freely on the internet helps small bands like mine. It wouldn't hurt the big labels to make some songs free to download off of albums so that there can be more demand for an artist

*misses my Warlock Bass*

Those Warlock basses are quite heavy. I'd say they just as much as a Les Paul with a solid mahogany body

OldHippie

Damn good stuff Nodnod. And welcome back from a newbie. BTW Female Bass Players Rock. She looks like she's a scrapper.

unclehobart

I saw her smiling on one pic and I almost fell out of my chair... then I saw your hairy, sweaty arse and REALLY did fall out of my chair.

tonksy

I will admit that I had to take a close look to differentiate between the bassist in the above picture and pictures of Rob from several years ago.
I did not recognize the coffee mug and then noticed the eyebrows were not thick enough to be his.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I will admit that I had to take a close look to differentiate between the bassist in the above picture and pictures of Rob from several years ago.
I did not recognize the coffee mug and then noticed the eyebrows were not thick enough to be his.

I got the impression that it was him too :lol:

Of course, I had to read the post to figure out it wasn't him.