What does it mean...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OK, You guys are REALLY getting my hopes up. If hes not interested I hope you realize I am gonna have to kill you all! :D

j/k

freako104

it probly means he likes you. to me it means he wants to hang out with you. or sexual that he finds you attractive.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Psycho, I kinda figured you were only kidding with your last reply :rolleyes:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Psycho said:
Not to mention you can do some pretty amazing things on the pooltable :headbang:

That's not sarcasm. You can do some pretty amazing things on a pool table.

PT

Yeah? Would you like to shoot some pool sometime? :brow: You know, since you like to play and all, I'll play pool with you if I ever get time.

Altron

Maybe he likes playing pool too and he wants to play pool with you because he doesn't have anyone else to play pool with.
If you like playing pool with other people, do it!
If you don't like playing pool but you want to have some other kinds of fun :sex: then do it!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Altron: Thank you for your response. I am not comtemplating whether to play pool or not though. I am definately playing if he calls. I am just trying to figure out what him asking me to play pool means.

PT

Nixy said:
You're mocking me :(

I was NOT mocking you. That was obviously a very pathetic attempt to flirt with you that failed miserably.

:grumpy:

Altron

it means he wants some :sex:
i doont know, maybe he just wants to play pool and thats all it means

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
well, either way. I am soon at the point where I want to just play pool as much as I want to lay him cause it's been TOO long since I played pool.

Come to think of it...it's been TOO long since I got laid too..... :(

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
never knew there were so many interpretations of somebody asking another person to play pool :rolleyes:

either you're gonna play pool, have sex or a combination of both. don't see anything negative in that :rolleyes: