What does it mean...

Aunty Em

Gato_Solo said:
Hmmm...Hey, PT...That's what we've been missing here. A Boy-toy. We've got the house-boy (me), the cabana-boy(you), and the pool-boy (), but we don't have the boy-toy. Should we put out a want-ad? :D

Hmmm... Now what should I be... Dominatrix? Anyone into rubber and have a shoe fetish? :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
That is all of the females' role Aunty Em

We hire men and give them various titles. It doesn't matter what the title though, they are here for our service. The uniform is just different. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Gato is the one and only original though...the houseboy in a white towel, employed by me along with a blonde nanny for hubby :D.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
If anything does happen with this guy I have got to remember to block this site from his puter first chance i get so he does not accidentally stumble upon it!

Wouldn't want him thinking I'm weird like you guys! ;) Even though I am!!! :D

Aunty Em

Nixy said:
If anything does happen with this guy I have got to remember to block this site from his puter first chance i get so he does not accidentally stumble upon it!

Wouldn't want him thinking I'm weird like you guys! ;) Even though I am!!! :D

Why I think you're the most sane bunch of people I've ever met. May God strike me down if I'm lying!:zap: Ow, that hurt!

AlladinSane

If nothing else I know he wants to be my friend, he always sits with me in class, works with me in labs, even waited for me to put my jacket on after class today so we could walk together. Before now it was just kinda if we happened to be leaving class at the same time we walked together. Now we wait for each other.
He has all the symptons. My bet ís that's more than sex. I don't see it as a 19 y/o thing. If a girls I'm interested in wants to do something she likes, hell I do for her.

Most of the fun is not knowing, you're going to ruin it for yourself if you spend all night analyzing every move or gesture. I've done it, I know!

Seriously, just go and have fun, who cares if you get your hopes up or not? If you don't hit it off, trying not to get your hopes up isn't going to make a bit of difference. It never accomplishes anything so you may as well enjoy that twisty feeling in your stomach when you think about it.
For once that's good advice. When young we spend a lot of time and opportunities trying to figure out expectations. Being with a person you like and having fun can be so exciting as sex, if you let yourself enjoy it. Er.. do I speak like a 50 year old?

Ardsgaine

He's an engineering major?

Okay, well when I was 19, I was an engineering major too, so let's just assume he's like I was when I was at that age. This is what's up:

He's really wanting to go out with you. He's very attracted to you. If he were 'cool' he would've already put the bum rush on you, but he doesn't have the self-confidence. You may have to nudge him along and give him very clear signals that you're interested. Next time he says something about going out to play pool, tell him what time he should pick you up.

He may or may not be 'in love' with you. Chances are, he's going to hold back a little until he feels safe. He feels something for you, though, or he wouldn't be interested. He's not investing all this time and working himself up to asking you out just for a one-night stand.

And oh yeah. Be gentle with him... it's his first time. :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, ok. Thank You :hug:

Ards: I thanx for the advice, I have a feeling I am going to do a bit more than that though. I am at the point now where I can't sleep. I REALLY want to get to know him better. *sigh* Actually, your description sounds just like him though. He's a very nice guy who has friends but he's not one of the "cool guys" who everyone knows their name. Also, for some reason I get the strangest feeling that he is a virgin. That is SO weird how you guessed that stuff. :)

freako104

nix no matter what happens well all be here for ya. good luck to ya. and dont be afraid to go with the feelings. the best part is finding out how great things are or how awful they are(in either case were all here for ya if you need us)

Ardsgaine

Nixy said:
That is SO weird how you guessed that stuff. :)

I have amazing powers of observation. :p

Actually, what you had said about him sounded a lot like me when I was that age, so I just extrapolated. :)