What does it mean...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
3-some with 2 guys? ain't gonna happen! *shakes head*

Martin: I wasn't thinking it was anything negative. If he JUST wants to play pool that is cool, if he wants something else too that is cool too (as long as it's not only a one night stand). I was just trying to figure out what it could mean because I have no clue what his intentoins are and I don't want to be hoping for something that ain't gonna happen.

Unfortunately I am very confussed and was just looking for what guys intentions usually are in general about this kind of thing. I don't think that just cause something is said here means that is how it will be in this case. Just trying to have SOME idea whereas before I posted this thread I had none.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yeah, I don't want to just up and ask him like while we're just walking home or whatever. That would be weird.

I will wait til things settle down a bit with school (that is when we are gonna play pool) and then see what happens.

If nothing else I know he wants to be my friend, he always sits with me in class, works with me in labs, even waited for me to put my jacket on after class today so we could walk together. Before now it was just kinda if we happened to be leaving class at the same time we walked together. Now we wait for each other. :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Nixy said:
Yeah, I don't want to just up and ask him like while we're just walking home or whatever. That would be weird.

I will wait til things settle down a bit with school (that is when we are gonna play pool) and then see what happens.

If nothing else I know he wants to be my friend, he always sits with me in class, works with me in labs, even waited for me to put my jacket on after class today so we could walk together. Before now it was just kinda if we happened to be leaving class at the same time we walked together. Now we wait for each other. :)

Yep, he wants in your pants.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I do hope he wants in my pants. Not cause I am a sex crazed maniac (although I actually think I might be one) but because I REALLY like him.

Altron

fury said:
Its been TOO long since youve had a 3-way, i bet...
Oh, and I suppose you think you have them all the time? :p

well not really
give it 5 more yers and ill be rollign around with 10 women a week :D

well g for it :sex:
just dont forget the condoms and/or the pill!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
hehe funny you should mention the pill

I was just sitting here about 10min ago trying to swallow it and for some reason couldn't at first. I guess my throat is dry today :shrug:

greenfreak

Nixy said:
Martin: I wasn't thinking it was anything negative. If he JUST wants to play pool that is cool, if he wants something else too that is cool too (as long as it's not only a one night stand). I was just trying to figure out what it could mean because I have no clue what his intentoins are and I don't want to be hoping for something that ain't gonna happen.

Unfortunately I am very confussed and was just looking for what guys intentions usually are in general about this kind of thing. I don't think that just cause something is said here means that is how it will be in this case. Just trying to have SOME idea whereas before I posted this thread I had none.

Most of the fun is not knowing, you're going to ruin it for yourself if you spend all night analyzing every move or gesture. I've done it, I know! :)

Seriously, just go and have fun, who cares if you get your hopes up or not? If you don't hit it off, trying not to get your hopes up isn't going to make a bit of difference. It never accomplishes anything so you may as well enjoy that twisty feeling in your stomach when you think about it. :D

Altron

put it in a dish of ice cream
i used to ahve to take liek 10 pills every day for my asthma and i had plenty of time to figure out good (and tasty) ways to swallow it luckily i made the doctor give me chewables and i ahve been on them for 18months :D
i like the chewables they are cherry flavored :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Greenfreak: I like your advice!

I am gonna try it!

Thanks!

Altron:I am not gonna eat a bowl of icecream at 10pm everynight (I forgot to take it last night that is why I took it this morning) that is VERY fattening. Thank you though.

Altron

applesause works well too, and you only have to have one spoon of icecream, not a whole bowl
water always works too, but Diet Ginger Ale is the best
Why do you have to take them every night?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
cause that is when I take them

You have to take birthcontrol pills everyday. Just taking them before you have sex doesn't do anything.

Aunty Em

PuterTutor said:
Nixy said:
You're mocking me :(

I was NOT mocking you. That was obviously a very pathetic attempt to flirt with you that failed miserably.

:grumpy:

Aww, how sweet but you're probably too old PT - when I was 19 anything over 25 was positively ancient!

But I'm in the market for a toyboy? :p :D ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Aunty Em said:
PuterTutor said:
Nixy said:
You're mocking me :(

I was NOT mocking you. That was obviously a very pathetic attempt to flirt with you that failed miserably.

:grumpy:

Aww, how sweet but you're probably too old PT - when I was 19 anything over 25 was positively ancient!

But I'm in the market for a toyboy? :p :D ;)

Hmmm...Hey, PT...That's what we've been missing here. A Boy-toy. We've got the house-boy (me), the cabana-boy(you), and the pool-boy (), but we don't have the boy-toy. Should we put out a want-ad? :D