What does your mp3 collection consist of?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
:laugh: :laugh:

ol'man did, i don't know why i read sbcanada........i must be tired

Luis G

Staff member
browsing two forums at the same time this late (early :D ) is a no no.....

Luis G

Staff member
I stay til late too, but i don't do caffeine....

I'm a vampire and i live in the night, mwuahahahahaha

sbcanada

Yeah, my sleep routine changes as often as hookers have sex. :rofl2:

Sometimes I sleep at night, sometimes I sleep in the day, sometimes I sleep half day, half night, and sometimes I don't sleep for a couple days, and sometimes I sleep for a whole 24 hours. :D

Luis G

Staff member
the vampire is going to sleep, not because i want to, but because i have to.

9am class....

Cya.

Berserker

Mostly I like to listen to R&amp;B, Hip-Hop, Alternative, the 80's, POP, trance and dance songs. The songs always change according to my mood. I've got at least 10GB of MP3's in my computer and some of them have alreayd been burned into CDR. The MP3 cd's are selling like hotcakes here in Malaysia and easy to get as well. games are even more cheaper:D :D

I'm lucky to have such pirated s/w and etc at my coutries.
:cool:

Oh yeah, i used napster, grokster, winmx , morpheus and kazza lite so far, got a computer on the LAN just for holding my study notes and downloading stuff by remote desktop, so my resources are free on my main rig :cool: :headbang:

Luis G

Staff member
Originally posted by Berserker
I'm lucky to have such pirated s/w and etc at my coutries.
:cool:

*raises voice in sarcastic tone*
Thief! :D :D

btw, i'm also very lucky, everythin is a pirated copy, i have nearly US$10,000 in pirated software[/siz] :laugh:

A.B.Normal

After doing a search of my HDs ,I have 114MBs of .mp3s ,these are all attributible (sp) to installed software except for a vibrator .mp3 which I'm not quite sure of the origin :confused: