What is marriage

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
catocom said:
Sure I can. I'd a hard-head SOB. :D
buut prof didn't really want us arguing here. :p
FINE. I won't argue, specially if prof doesn't want me to....

:rofl:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:
not sure he will there

a chance I am willing to take, plus it's a discussion, not an arguement

I am waiting to be educated on how homosexual marriage impacts a hetrosexual persons bottom line

Winky

Prof can so...

"Bite Me"!

A marriage thread that's turning into an
ex-lovers spat?

Oh the humanity!

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
paul_valaru said:
a chance I am willing to take, plus it's a discussion, not an arguement

I am waiting to be educated on how homosexual marriage impacts a hetrosexual persons bottom line

Increased health insurance premiums.

HomeLAN

I'll explain. In my company, we cover an individual. We then split the difference between individual coverage rates and the actual prenium for folks who insure dependants. In practice, this means that a single employee costs us about $280 a month, where as a married employee who insures their spouse costs more like $450. If you allow gay marriage, the number of insured spouses will rise, and our cost of doing business will rise.

You're an accountant, you know costs are passed on in the form of higher prices.

Uki Chick

Winky said:
Prof can so...

"Bite Me"!

A marriage thread that's turning into an
ex-lovers spat?

Oh the humanity!

No ex-lovers spat here! Trust me! I've been told to be good anyway!

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
HomeLAN said:
I'll explain. In my company, we cover an individual. We then split the difference between individual coverage rates and the actual prenium for folks who insure dependants. In practice, this means that a single employee costs us about $280 a month, where as a married employee who insures their spouse costs more like $450. If you allow gay marriage, the number of insured spouses will rise, and our cost of doing business will rise.

You're an accountant, you know costs are passed on in the form of higher prices.

ok I see it, still odn't think it is a reason to stop gay marriage. the $ vs love