What kind of vehicle(s) do you own?

Sharky

chcr said:
1982 Suzuki GS 1100E

I had one of those! Same year model! It was a shrieking beast! It was totaled in 1985 when I was hit by a pickup truck at 60 mph. I still miss it. :crying4:

tonksy

once i owned a 1991 subaru legacy.....i sorta owned a 98 camaro something or other...james bought it right after we started dating...never liked it.

Dave

HeXp£Øi± said:
Ooh nice spot. The wife want's a forrester or outback.

Diana has a Forrester. i really like driving her car. i find it quite comfortable on long drives.

Spirit's Slave said:
I want to get one but the STi.

the STi is juuuust out of reach....soon.....hopefully...

chcr

Too cute for words
Sharky said:
I had one of those! Same year model! It was a shrieking beast! It was totaled in 1985 when I was hit by a pickup truck at 60 mph. I still miss it. :crying4:

I call mine the Suzukisaurus Rex. 1280cc, major headwork, Yoshimura pipe, Marzocchi shocks, welded crank...

I used to road race motorcycles, but this was always my street bike. Had smoothbores on it for a bit but they really detracted from the streetability so I went back to the stockers and re-jetted. It's probably a little undercarbureted, but it'll go 150+ and 0-60 in 3.2 (if you can avoid lighting the rear tire) so I don't worry about it. Modern 600s will run away from it though. :alienhuh:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Rose said:
JJR and Ash are brother and sister?

Indeed

And they have the luck of actually growing up together...unlike me and my sister...Nalani... :brush:

chcr

Too cute for words
Hoon said:
I'll never get rid of it.
I feel that way about the T/A. :) I wish I had money to restore it though, it's getting a little long in the tooth (kinda like it's owner :lol: ).