What mobile phone do you have?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I have two of them, one for my wife & one for work...they both ring so I hate 'em. Freebie models.

HeXp£Øi±

(Just one note) If using or having a cell phone actually makes you feel important, you'd better stop and take a look at your life because you're probably not going to be satisfied with it when you're on your deathbed.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
i was just kidding.

they come quite in handy for me, 'cause i can call most of the people i want to contact whenever, where ever i want. i don't have to wait until they get home or anything.
AND most important: people seem to forget you can also switch the damned things off...they're bitching about being called all the time, but if you don't want to be called, then just shut it off...:)

greenfreak

I started carrying one when I started travelling frequently for work. I can't tell you how many times I've used it for directions, to call and say I was going to be late to a site, to call from system rooms that didn't have phones, to call Rusty so I didn't have to pay the hotel an arm and a leg for a 10 minute phone call... One of the biggest things that I like about the cell now is that if I break down in the middle of nowhere or have an accident or an emergency, it's available to me.

Also, I thank God Rusty had his cell on 9/11. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't have known if he was ok or not for hours.

Jeslek

Banned
Shadowfax said:
i was just kidding.

they come quite in handy for me, 'cause i can call most of the people i want to contact whenever, where ever i want.
At several dollars a minute...

Aunty Em

... One of the biggest things that I like about the cell now is that if I break down in the middle of nowhere or have an accident or an emergency, it's available to me.

I got mine after breaking down in the middle of nowhere and having to walk a mile to the nearest house to call for help leaving my daughter in the car. That was scarey and the fastest 2 miles I have EVER done! :( That might not seem far to you but when it's down a winding country lane....

A.B.Normal

LastLegionary said:
Don't have one, don't need one, don't see the use of one in my case...

With mine I can surf,email and instant message and oh yeah I can call people too ;) surely you could find a use for one of those features :confuse3:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I hardly use mine at all

It sits on my desk

When I go home I take it with me if I go out anywhere cause my mom is a worrier and likes to beable to contact me (of course if I don't want contacted I just pretend the battery is dead).

When I'm here though I don't even use it. If I'm out and someone wants me they can call my room and leave a message.

I ALWAYS make sure I have a cell (either mine or my mom's) with me when I'm driving. I usually have 2 since my mom only uses hers in the van or when she is out somewhere without me and/or my brother it is usually left in the van.