What's the last meal that you cooked...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
...that people (even yourself) have seriously said "Wow, this is great stuff" to, without having to be polite?

A few days ago, I cooked some broccoli and alfredo pasta and baked some chicken that was moistened with an egg and covered in a seasoning (kind of like shake & bake, but generic) and both things were cooked to perfection. I was so sad that I had only made 3 pieces of chicken, cause it was so farkin' delicious :(

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Spaghetti Casserole...

ground beef, celery, onions, green pepper, sauteed, then stewed for 20 minutes with a can of tomatoes or two, and curry powder. pour over cooked spaghetti in an ovenproof casserole, with about a pound of cubed cheddar, stir, bake till all melted together.

:licklips: mmmmmmmm!

halamikage

The nephs love when I make baked spaghetti. Lots of hamburger and mushrooms, put it in a pan and throw tons of cheese on the top. Yummmmy...then some french bread on the side with garlic butter

Okay, that's it, I'm hungry ;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
ground beef, celery, onions, green pepper, sauteed, then stewed for 20 minutes with a can of tomatoes or two, and curry powder. pour over cooked spaghetti in an ovenproof casserole, with about a pound of cubed cheddar, stir, bake till all melted together.
*drool* :eek2:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If you'd happen to get out from underneath that rock (or out of that rope tied to that tree, maybe? :retard:), you might know what a REAL meal is :D

Jeslek

Banned
fury said:
If you'd happen to get out from underneath that rock (or out of that rope tied to that tree, maybe? :retard:), you might know what a REAL meal is :D
:rofl2: I haven't cooked an entire meal, ever. I usually make something for myself :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes it's fun to cook an entire meal, even if it is just for yourself.

When I'm alone and don't want to cook, I'll find a package of meat to gnaw on or a can of chunky soup (with a lot of meat) and throw in some cottage cheese and a few glasses of (insert soft drink here) or so.

When I'm alone or with my brothers and don't want to cook too much, I'll fix some ramen noodles :)hairbng2:) or macaroni and cheese, and hot dogs.

But I sometimes get in this mood that makes me want to cook a meal, and I hit the nail on the head almost every time, scoring a perfect lunch/dinner that took a long ass time to cook for a little bit of food, and it'll leave me wishing I'd cooked more than that.

greenfreak

Shepard's Pie. I have a couple of secret ingredients to make the meat really really tasty.

I don't cook normally. But I do bake. I make a mean coffeecake and dirt. :)

equinoxe3d

I cook very rarely, but my parents liked my 3-layer pizza with spaghetti sauce I made once (recipe from my father, but modified by me) :)

ris

concarne

homemade spag bol, fresh homemade pasta [with basil oil], bolognese sauce made with bacon, steak mince, red wine etc and cooked for 3 hours. served with garlic bread, parmesan and red wine

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Angel Hair pasta with meat sauce...plenty of shrooms. It was over 2 years ago, but I think I still have some left in the back of the fridge... ;)

Professur

Well, the missus took the kids out to a church supper, so supper tonight was

Swanson's Salisbury steak with mushroom gravy, potatoes, corn,and apple crumb dessert.

I may need to pump my stomach later. I'm hoping the beer will wash the taste out. The last three haven't done it yet. *phsst* Here goes lucky number four.