Where did your nickname come from?

Bungi

Just wonder where you all got your nicks? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Mine's an old school nickname, very boring, anyone's more interesting than that?

:microwav: < - - - Because every post needs a smiley :)

Professur

Same.

And you can't be very sorry about it. At least, not sorry enough to prevent you posting it.;)

Bungi

Professur said:
Same.

And you can't be very sorry about it. At least, not sorry enough to prevent you posting it.;)

Fine, sorry I'm ignorant then, not my fault I'm ill informed :p so it hasn't been done before?

AlphaTroll

Mine's what my friends call me 'cos I'm the prototype when it comes to being absolutely abfab - arch hedonist, decadence addict etc etc etc.

dragonstar

re: nicknames

i have several, depending on how i am feeling and who YOU are
these come from my birthday:hump:
my clutziness:banghead:
my fetishes:whip:
and the habits of my tongue:licklips:

freako104

Bungi said:
Just wonder where you all got your nicks? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Mine's an old school nickname, very boring, anyone's more interesting than that?

:microwav: < - - - Because every post needs a smiley :)

the only bungi i could think of was a video game company :headbang:

mine was a joke. it was a tongue in cheek thing about me being a "goth". when i signed up for ym email the name freako had been taken but freako104 was available. i thought it was cool that way so it stayed.

freako104

my other ones came from various sources.

freak/freako was already mentioned
Zim came about cause i had belt clips of Zim and Gir and someone from my last school named me that since i already had a few nicknames

Smythers is my last name. people started calling me that esp after the Simpsons came about

tonksy

IT IS NOT A HARRY POTTER REFERENCE!!!...ahem, it is from an old childhood nickname of tinkerbell that mutated over time. you may call me many things, and some of them could be tonks, tonky, tonksy, tinks, tinky, tinksy. i do not like tonka, i am not a bulldozer.

Kawaii

Ahem. I took a bunch of syllables(kanji) and picked some at random... If formed か(Ka)わ(Wa)い(I)い(I)(install japanese language pack to view)

I'm pretty happy with the result.

SexyBoo

tonks said:
i do not like tonka, i am not a bulldozer.
:rofl4: Funny tonksy!

My nickname was just something I made up. I figured it was semi-contradictory, or something like that? :confused:

Oz

I change me nickname on most message boards (unless I know people who post there and vice versa).

bleach ............ I just picked it for my tendancy to peroxide the living bejesus outa me hair.

freako104

SexyBoo said:
:rofl4: Funny tonksy!

My nickname was just something I made up. I figured it was semi-contradictory, or something like that? :confused:

i dont know. some girls have called me boo as a term of affection. and sexy. your both sexy. and we lubb joo boo

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Mine is my real name...:tardbang:

Actually, This has been done before. Or maybe someone just asked me. Not sure. But I became Squiggy in a round about way. A friend and I jumped into a lesbian chat room on AIM as Laverne & Shirley. Staged a big arguement and broke up...both of us storming out. Later, we returned as Lenny & Squiggy trying to pick up chicks....Been doin the Squiggy thing ever since.

Ms Ann Thrope

mis·an·thrope Pronunciation Key (msn-thrp, mz-) also mis·an·thro·pist (ms-nthr-pst, mz-)
n. One who hates or mistrusts humankind.

any questions? :grumpy:

Sharky

Sharky:

Because I have big teeth, dear.

And I keep them pearly white. :brush: :D

Actually, I got the nickname 25 years ago when I became a boat captain. I always wore a shark tooth necklace, because according to seafaring tradition, if you fall overboard offshore while in possession of a shark's tooth, the sharks will not eat you. :lloyd:

Inkara1

I made the word up. My cousin had a tape if Incan music called "Inkari," and I modified that. Thus, The GREAT INKARA was born. My first time going into a chat room, I used "Inkara1" because you can't do italics in a chat handle.

Later, I found out "inkara" is Turkish for something. The closest I can find is "denial," but that's "inkar." I don't know anything about Turkish conjugation rules, so as best as I can guess, my name has something to do with "denial." Some would say it fits. :D

Mare

Not alot ppl have Maryellen for 1st name - and in high school - Just became Mare.

No freaky business - no that weird- just nick......

Jeebus_

<- Homer Simpsons yells "Jeebus save meeee!" instead of "Jesus save meee!" in a episode where he donates $10,000 to PBS so theyll stop doing the donation thing every 5 min. When they come to collect the money he runs to the church dude and asks to hide there. So he gets put on a plane and goes to some island with indians and is susposed to be there missionairy.