Where did your nickname come from?

Bungi

Jeebus_ said:
<- Homer Simpsons yells "Jeebus save meeee!" instead of "Jesus save meee!" in a episode where he donates $10,000 to PBS so theyll stop doing the donation thing every 5 min. When they come to collect the money he runs to the church dude and asks to hide there. So he gets put on a plane and goes to some island with indians and is susposed to be there missionairy.

That was a funny episode :lol2:

I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN JEEBUS!!!

Mirlyn

1) Merlin the tv show (on NBC about six years ago) was on when I picked my first email (back in the days of juno, pre-net in this house).

2) Later found out its an extensive library catalog system for the University of Michigan. :shrug: Never been there, but I'm a bit peeved they took my name. :hmm: :p

AlphaTroll

Ms Ann Thrope said:
mis·an·thrope Pronunciation Key (msn-thrp, mz-) also mis·an·thro·pist (ms-nthr-pst, mz-)
n. One who hates or mistrusts humankind.

any questions? :grumpy:

Ooh ooh - pick me, pick me!!!!

Where do babies come from? :retard:

Professur

tonks said:
yeah...i'm not sure how to take that...

I wasn't sure how to type it either. I spent half an hour trying to find a way to say it that wasn't blatently offensive. You should have seen the other tries.

freako104

Mare said:
Not alot ppl have Maryellen for 1st name - and in high school - Just became Mare.

No freaky business - no that weird- just nick......

:mope: damn there went my chances

tonksy

Professur said:
I wasn't sure how to type it either. I spent half an hour trying to find a way to say it that wasn't blatently offensive. You should have seen the other tries.
lol, i think.....really you are doing wonders for my self esteem....

PrincessLissa

My mom used to call me her princess when I was little and I have felt ever since then that I am a princess. :D I am a sopiled suburbian princess. My name on other boards is DarkPrincess which came from an old boyfriend that was on the board with me. I decided that I didn't want his silly nickname anymore and changed it to PrincessLissa.

Professur

tonks said:
lol, i think.....really you are doing wonders for my self esteem....

You're esteem should be glowing. I spent half an hour trying not to offend you. That's at least double my usual. (actually, it's about 200 times usual)

habanero

I had a longer name, that I use at another (dieing) board, but due to budget cuts, it was shortened.

And I like it hot.

tonksy

Professur said:
You're esteem should be glowing. I spent half an hour trying not to offend you. That's at least double my usual. (actually, it's about 200 times usual)
:lol2: i'm flattered, then! :winkkiss:

Rose

I'm not creative enough really to think of a good username. So, Rose it is. That's my given name and what I use on most message boards. I think there's only one or two that I don't visit but once in a blue moon that doesn't use the name "Rose".

For the record, it has nothing to do with Rose McGowan joining the Charmed cast. I've had the name for the past 23 years, dammit, long before Charmed.

*lol*

unclehobart

Mine would require a 4 hour typing spree to explain.

The ultra-ultra simplified version is that it was a nickname by coworkers 14 years ago.