Where did your nickname come from?

unclehobart

Country skylines? ... hmm... From what Ive seen, my top 3 is: western montana, skirting the Rockies near Denver, and crossing the Mackinac bridge in Michigan.

unclehobart

well... tis A country, not THE country. Its all a matter of 'in the eye of the beholder' ... so ... sure.... whatever works for you.

tonksy

my dad lives in montana, in billings. they call it big sky country for a reason, i can't explain it scientifically but it's true. the landscape is all craggy and butte-like. i love the reddish clay color of the formations. such a shame is is so cold in the winter.

unclehobart

I'll try and attach one of my Montana photos. It would be a shot of the Missouri River (as in Lewis and Clark) as it crosses next to highway 15 a few miles north of Helena.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
I'll try and attach one of my Montana photos. It would be a shot of the Missouri River (as in Lewis and Clark) as it crosses next to highway 15 a few miles north of Helena.
beautiful, thanks.

Vortex

Ooo, a little late. My nick, she is be originating from an inside joke of me being an air head, and having a vortex in my brain that can suck in LARGE amounts of information, but if you wanna get that info out, or so anything useful out of it... it ain't gonna work :p