Which brings me to the all-important question...(for the lads)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
ClaireBear said:
Then take it to PM!!!!

Ritual public humilation time this ain't!
How about you take it to PM. Please. It was a pretty good discussion going there. Fuck it, nevermind.

ClaireBear

Banned
Professur said:
Ah. But how does said modern woman think that others view that behavior?

Her peers think nothing of it... it is those who are 10-15 years older who may have a problem with it... having been raised in one of the more conservative times... in contrast those who are 20-35 years are again unphased having been the age we are during a more open and progressive time... the 60's-70's.

Obviously many may find fault and hold such behaviour in disdain... but those who are unable to see past a sexual preference to see the real person beneath that... are they really worth bothering with if such a superficiality bothers them?

ClaireBear

Banned
Gonz said:
I wasn't paying attention but, I assumed CB started the thread when I answered that remark. I didn't read what you, CB, wrote before I answered the general question as originally posted by Tank Girl. Hell, for that matter, I still haven't read what you wrote previous to that posting.

Just can't help yourself can you? Even in a half assed apology/explanaition! :rolleyes:

I am however rather pissed that I'm getting shit for my opinion in an opinion query thread.
Then modify your tone and pre-read posts to make sure they can only be interpreted as a generic comment and opinion... not a mono et mono exchange.

Yet, when asked, I'm now not allowed to answer? What kind of ridiculous crap is that?

Your opinion is valid and you are allowed to answer Gonz... I'd simply appreciate if you proof read and modified your tone. Prof has posted in this thread and he has some very definite views but he has presented them in a way which is enlightening, informative and sensitive.

If I struck a nerve, sit & have a pow-wow with yourself. Consider what, in my opinion, makes you upset.

I'm sorry to say that it is not the content of your posts that "upset" me but your tone and style... its your arrogance and derisory treatment of those you deem "below you".

If & when I'm speaking to somebody or about somebody I'll normally quote that person. I didn't quote you CB so what made you assume I was speaking to you?

Your post appeared directly under mine... if I'm answering someone directly and there is no other posts "in the way" I wouldn't bother quoting... :shrug:

A.B.Normal

Mare said:
Come Onnnnn, share the popcorn.... :D

Here you go Mare I brought enough for everyone.
popcorn3.gif
popcorn.gif

Raven

Annoying SOB
A guy who sleeps around for the hell of it is just as much a slut as a girl that does.

You hafta remember though that doing it because you can and doing it because you want to are two entriely different things and put the situation in a different light depending on what option you chose.

tonksy

why do women worry about this issue? if you wanna do it, then do it. if you are so concerned about what a person will think of you for your amorous behavior then you must not be ready yourself.

BeardofPants

Raven said:
A guy who sleeps around for the hell of it is just as much a slut as a girl that does.

Why the hell does that make someone slutty? :alienhuh:

I honestly thought we'd progressed far enough to have gotten over our sexual hang-ups. :shrug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
ClaireBear said:
Then modify your tone and pre-read posts to make sure they can only be interpreted as a generic comment and opinion... not a mono et mono exchange.
I wasn't talking to you.

CB said:
Your opinion is valid and you are allowed to answer Gonz... I'd simply appreciate if you proof read and modified your tone.
My tone? A onne line answer & I have a tone?

CB said:
I'm sorry to say that it is not the content of your posts that "upset" me but your tone and style... its your arrogance and derisory treatment of those you deem "below you".
Ugh, ok. Feelings of inferiority & I cause them. I hadn't known of my superhuman powers until now. Cool.

CB said:
Your post appeared directly under mine... if I'm answering someone directly and there is no other posts "in the way" I wouldn't bother quoting... :shrug:
Post 4...you
Post 5...Prof
Post 6...me

Raven

Annoying SOB
BeardofPants said:
Why the hell does that make someone slutty? :alienhuh:

I honestly thought we'd progressed far enough to have gotten over our sexual hang-ups. :shrug:
You missed my point, sleeping with someone just to add a notch to the bedpost is different to sleeping with someone you might even be remotely attracted to at the time

freako104

I doubt I would respect a woman who gets naked on the first date because I would feel she doesnt respect me. She would love me because I would fuck her. which means she didnt love me and only wanted to fuck me. now if it were after several dates then it would depend on her. but more likely I would respect her more.