which member has left HWC do you miss most?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:D

Inkara1 said:
Hmm... now that I am reminded of JJR's...

hey, unc, remember that "so..." thread you posted in the hideout that was even more secret than the Secret Hidden Beer Room? What's your answer to the question you posed in there now? :D
NO! :alienhuh:

K62

I miss Tanky.

She made this place more interesting.

*edit* that says "hwc" doesn't it?
I guess I should read the topic before I post.

unclehobart

unclehobart said:
Its deeper than that. The pic is actually of me back when I was like 20 in HomeLANs house. I was trying to make his dad laugh. The pic was first sent in so I could make it my av... but it was hijacked into becoming Wierd Boys piccy.
This pic is owned by HomeLAN and displayed in his basement. It would be up to him to scan and display it.

HomeLAN

I can do that. I'll have to be reminded, though, when I'm actually at the house, where the pic and scanner reside. I'll also have to replace the scanner cord, since I gave it to my bro when his crapped out.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
I can do that. I'll have to be reminded, though, when I'm actually at the house, where the pic and scanner reside. I'll also have to replace the scanner cord, since I gave it to my bro when his crapped out.

*looks at watch*

Seems like HomeLAN is prolly home about now...or soon...so...this is a reminder to scan the pic :D

HomeLAN

Didn't buy the cord (traffic really sucked rocks tonight). It'll have to wait at least one more day.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
Didn't buy the cord (traffic really sucked rocks tonight). It'll have to wait at least one more day.

I guess that can be done :D

How did it get on JJR's if noone has it on their machine though?

unclehobart

You could just take a picture of the picture and upload that... or would that be double-stealing someones soul?