Who would play YOU?

Ardsgaine

1. Jason Alexander (okay, a few pounds lighter but the hair's right)
2. Geena Davis (ala Earth Girls Are Easy)
3. Robert DeNiro (Cool line: "Were you talkin' to me?")

kuulani

Nixy said:
UH OH! I can't let you do that ku'u! if you killed them my friend woudl kill you and I like you too much to let you die!

Thanks for trying to protect me, nix ... but I don't know if I can stop myself ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Hmmm..

1. Denzel
2. My fiancee...Honest. (No, she' not here at work with me...)
3. Michael Jackson...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I saw Vin Diesel on TV last night! He is SO sexy! They were interviwing him about his new movie! *dreaming of Vin Diesel*

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
1. Russell Crowe
2. Mena Suvari or Laetita Casta or Anna Faris (all of them are hubba, depends on which one is most willing :D)
3. Ariel Sharon (I hate the guy badly)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
He is in the paper today

*thinks about stealing the picture and scanning it when she goes home*

Scanty

mmm... :p

Attachment(s):

vin1.jpg, 12.81kb

212_1028821050.jpg

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You ARE sexy Ardsgaine!

Speaking of sexy people in your family...is ever gonna come back? (

Ardsgaine

Nixy said:
You ARE sexy Ardsgaine!

Speaking of sexy people in your family...is ever gonna come back? :(

It doesn't look like it. I sent him a couple of emails last week trying to goad him into coming back on, but it didn't work. Saw him on Saturday and he just kinda blew it off. I don't know what the deal is. I think I'll look around and see if I can find some childhood pics of him and post them, then send him the link. ;)

Ardsgaine

Nixy said:
hehe!

Did someone say something to make him mad? I miss him!

I was worried that maybe I had done something to piss him off, but he said it was just that he was spending too much time online. When I talked to him on Sat., though, he said something about not liking to debate politics with me because I always have to be right. :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, I do remember him saying at one point that he had spent a lot of time offline working on a reply to one of my posts. So, I dunno... maybe it was both. Maybe I was pushing some of his buttons, and he decided he didn't want to spend a bunch of time trying to argue with me. I would really feel bad if that were the case. :(