brettbo's Forum Info
Last Post:
Never
Total Posts: 0 (0.00 posts per day)
Find Posts: Find all posts by this user
Find all threads started by this user

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Well.. eventually the batteries would die... so then I guess I'd go with freako - young - mmm....

Vortex

Only one??!?!? ONLY ONE?!?

Well that's impossible to decide :D

Can't I just take everyone and dice them up and put them all together in like one big OTC memeber golem... that way we can all stay together and drive eachother up the wall :D ^_^

Raven

Annoying SOB
Vortex said:
Only one??!?!? ONLY ONE?!?

Well that's impossible to decide :D

Can't I just take everyone and dice them up and put them all together in like one big OTC memeber golem... that way we can all stay together and drive eachother up the wall :D ^_^
:rofl4:

Or we could just get everyone under a real big trenchcoat like Sam and Max or something all stood on each other shoulders. Then freako would get a chance :). Nothing against you mate its just that I'd rather have female company :brow:

Screw all that, if i had an island i'd wanna be all alone in the peace and tranquility, tresspassers shall be shot down or harpooned depending on mode of transport.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Justintime said:
Screw all that, if i had an island i'd wanna be all alone in the peace and tranquility, tresspassers shall be shot down or harpooned depending on mode of transport.

Ya.. that's why I said BOB. :)

Battery Operated Boyfriend. :thumbup:

Rose

I'm kinda with Justintime on this one - trespassers will be shot on site and their heads mounted on a stick as a warning to future trespassers. :D