Who's You Pick Between Us OTC Members™

whoreable

I want to do a 2 week survival trip all by myself. I just wanna have to deal with surviving instead of dumb bullshit like school or work or people. of course i could die. but i think it would be worth it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
:hug: PrincessLissa

I can not choose because there are many people I feel very close to

Raven

Annoying SOB
Re: Who's You Pick Between Us OTC Members?

*zips after Em with a knife and fork hollerin about how much it wont hurt*

AnomalousEntity

steweygrrrr said:
*zips after Em with a knife and fork hollerin about how much it wont hurt*

First I have to ask a question.

Who here has experience with ship building?

Oh wait screw that, you wouldnt have to strand me on a desert island. As long as there was food and shelter, Ill go voluntarily.

SexyBoo

AnomalousEntity said:
Oh wait screw that, you wouldnt have to strand me on a desert island. As long as there was food and shelter, Ill go voluntarily.
I would have to add that I would really like AE to be there if I was going to be stranded - the sexual frustration otherwise would drive me mad!!!! :eek8:

AnomalousEntity

SexyBoo said:
I would have to add that I would really like AE to be there if I was going to be stranded - the sexual frustration otherwise would drive me mad!!!! :eek8:

Yes yes please come! And loud and often!

Ok, what is it with the letter E. I was known as "NE" in a former life now Im "AE".

I guess next time I switch Ill be "EvilEntity" and you can call me "EE"

SexyBoo

AnomalousEntity said:
Yes yes please come! And loud and often!
Ok, what is it with the letter E. I was known as "NE" in a former life now Im "AE". I guess next time I switch Ill be "EvilEntity" and you can call me "EE"
You do what you normally do and I can guarantee it! ;) BTW, the letter E (Entity).... :grinyes:

peterska2

Justintime said:
Screw all that, if i had an island i'd wanna be all alone in the peace and tranquility, tresspassers shall be shot down or harpooned depending on mode of transport.

Damn.

And there was me gonna say that I would pick you :crying4:

Oh well it was a close contest. Where's Squiggy? ;)