Who's You Pick Between Us OTC Members™

peterska2

Squiggy said:
You don't have to ask me twice...:brow:

Damn I need to upload some more smilies. I haven't got the one ready for what I feel right now. This will have to do
hugz.gif

peterska2

I have loads of them and have got another 235 of them to get uploaded but it will take ages so I'm gonna have to leave it for a while. I've got a load in zip files as well which I need to unzip and work through before downloading more files to go through as well. Good job I've got 165meg of webspace :eek:

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
Im gonna take all of the inactive and no posting members with me...then beat them with a shovel and eat there hearts and steal there courage.

Vortex

Nihilistic said:
Im gonna take all of the inactive and no posting members with me...then beat them with a shovel and eat there hearts and steal there courage.
Becareful of the larger ones... they'll give you indigestion!

BlurOfSerenity

STEWEY!!! you picked me, and i didnt even check the thread until now! i luffsooo!!

me, tho, i can't pick just one... stewey, nil, vortex, freako, and lissa are the first ones to come to mind, tho if you think you should be on my list, you probably are :)

MuFu

I can't pick one either. Everybody is just so damn hot.

Bink looks like my friend which rules him out - that'd just be weird!

pc_builder

Nihilistic said:

Crap! I better get active and start posting. Wait a minute...

How could I take anyone? I don't know you people... yet. :p

I suppose I'd want someone who could help me build a generator out of some rocks and sticks, and a broadband satellite dish out some coconut shells. Then I could just be online all day and post here on our current status and which one of us looks like a giant hamburger to the other.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Re: Who's You Pick Between Us OTC Members™

pc_builder said:
Crap! I better get active and start posting. Wait a minute...

How could I take anyone? I don't know you people... yet. :p

I suppose I'd want someone who could help me build a generator out of some rocks and sticks, and a broadband satellite dish out some coconut shells. Then I could just be online all day and post here on our current status and which one of us looks like a giant hamburger to the other.

:rofl4:

PCB can I borrow your teleporter? I need to go and talk to Camelyn

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Justintime said:
Screw all that, if i had an island i'd wanna be all alone in the peace and tranquility, tresspassers shall be shot down or harpooned depending on mode of transport.

he's got it...