why are girls like this?

bigsheva

I just want to say
what will u do if u found your girl cheating on (in your bed)
that what happened to me last month and until now I never (saw her and him)
because they are in the hospital :lol2:
and from that time I never had anormal sleep
her freind told me that she use to have sex with any man that she hang with for one or at the most two I mean why she didnt tell me that she just dont like me

I am living in hell now :evilcool: <<<< and he's mu freind .

Starya

my girl cheat on me then I gonna be like frying her ass with an electric shocker and then I will kick him in the gonads so hard they gonna be tickling his throat

Of course, my girl will never cheat on me, for obvious reasons.

Uki Chick

Neither are worth it! You just got screwed over by your friend and girlfriend. Time to move on and never speak to them again.

Not all girls are like this either, so you can judge us all. I didn't cheat on my ex and I had plenty of opportunities to. It's a matter of choice!

This thread shouldn't be in here either. It should be in Love and Lifestyles. Perhaps someone can move it there!!!

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
ooh boohoo! i registered with an online forum, and i spent my second post to post something this personal which is probably totally made up, and in the wrong forum as well....

pity me! pity me! hear my cry for attention!

:rolleyes:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Why are they in the hospital?

They crashed their imaginary car or something?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
probably imaginary dick enlargement....'but honey, i just kissed it to make it feel better, he was having pain' :rolleyes:

or perhaps his imaginary girlfriend is in the hospital due to extreme deflation...

K62

Give her the boot man, no point in giving her another chance.

There is so many ladys out there, you have no idea. Don't let them hurt you, I made that mistake once, and kind of went crazy for a while. Don't let it bring you down.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
either you are an attention whore, in which case, thanks, I will never get those 7 seconds back.

If you are serious, get up, an move on, stop dwelling on it

Uki Chick

Shadowfax said:
probably imaginary dick enlargement....'but honey, i just kissed it to make it feel better, he was having pain' :rolleyes:

or perhaps his imaginary girlfriend is in the hospital due to extreme deflation...

:rofl3: