why are girls like this?

Uki Chick

AlphaTroll said:
Now now boys and well, Uki, play nice - the errors were likely made due to the fact that his fingers still hurt from beating his terrible, terrible, cheating ho-friend and her lover up, after finding them fornicating in the bed of love he had so happily purchased for their little lovenest. After all, it is a perfectly normal reaction to such a heinous act and betrayal of the trust he had worked so hard at building up. Would you, in all honesty - hand on your custard pumping heart, have acted any differently? Especially considering that the lady in question seemed to have a habit of getting to know gentlemen a little more intimately than required after only being in their company for one or two (days, hours, months or years?).

Do not fret BS, you have many, many of us here in this cyber circus to rely on. We love hearing of each other's personal problems and will gladly exchange phone numbers, addresses and possibly even currency, to help you get over this horrible ordeal. Whatever you need to get well soon - just say and we will do it. If you need the warm, soft comfort of a woman's body you need only ask OK? We shall arrange for one of the comfort sisters in your area to pay you a visit.

In the meantime we shall start a prayer circle for you and light candles for your continued good health and courage. You are now a cyber soldier and we never let our own down. If you feel we are not helping enough, do not worry - Evil Cool smiley is your friend now after all and he will always be around to keep an eye over you.

Good luck, my dear new best friend. I hope we meet soon and then I will help you beat your girl up even more. And then we can post pictures of it and prove to everyone that you are for real.

Really.

I love you man.

:rofl3: I wasn't being mean. Alpha, you are too funny. Go ahead and give out your phone number and address, I think I'll keep mine to myself. :lol2:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Inkara1 said:
My experience as a copy editor allows me to translate it as follows:

-He walked in on his girlfriend cheating on him in his bed.
-He beat them both to a pulp, causing a month-long hospital stay but somehow avoided prosecution
-This has been bothering them (LOL smilie nonwithstanding) and he hasn't slept normally since
-She had a nice habit of fucking anyone EXCEPT for him.

Oh. Thanks. Now I get it.

I think I know her...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
shouldn't this be in Love & Lifestyles instead of polluting my precious Real World?

Lopan

Gonz said:
shouldn't this be in Love & Lifestyles instead of polluting my precious Real World?

OH MY GOD DON'T ANGER GONZ. Quick everyone pray, pray like you never have before. He may put a plague on us.

Joking apart, sorry Gonz. This thread is futile, none of us would would do what he did or would treat our significant other like that.

Mod please close this thread. Please.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
and it's CLEAN and people stop at crosswalks (it distubs me)

and WTF is up with the one direction getting a red light and the cars coming the other way still having a green? and there is no left turn signal...how the HELL do you know when the cars coming the other direction are gonna stop so you can turn?? I mean...here if you're in the instersection you go on the red...but NOOOO in MOntreal the other direction STILL has a green and then you get almost T-Boned and Nixy gets almost killed!