why are girls like this?

K62

Uki Chick said:
lol, i stop at crosswalks.

Haha. I thought that was only an east coast thing? I spent some time in Quebec city! Beautiful city, Great bars, but it's damn scary trying to cross a street!

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
K62 said:
Haha. I thought that was only an east coast thing? I spent some time in Quebec city! Beautiful city, Great bars, but it's damn scary trying to cross a street!

montreal is a lot worse, my freinds laugh cause I still run across the street

freako104

unclehobart said:
Could someone translate that? I can't follow it as written.

His girlfriend cheated on him. She would have sex with anyone who hung around(whether or not the pun is intended....)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
freako104 said:
His girlfriend cheated on him. She would have sex with anyone who hung around(whether or not the pun is intended....)

Sounds more like she was everyones girlfriend... :lol2:

Inkara1

My experience as a copy editor allows me to translate it as follows:

-He walked in on his girlfriend cheating on him in his bed.
-He beat them both to a pulp, causing a month-long hospital stay but somehow avoided prosecution
-This has been bothering them (LOL smilie nonwithstanding) and he hasn't slept normally since
-She had a nice habit of fucking anyone EXCEPT for him.

Lopan

Well like my old pappy used to say "if you walk in the gutter expect to step in something nasty"

If you can't spot a girl that shags anything that walks then you need your eyes tested.

Gato_Solo

Lopan said:
Well like my old pappy used to say "if you walk in the gutter expect to step in something nasty"

If you can't spot a girl that shags anything that walks then you need your eyes tested.

Perhaps that's why he dated her in the first place...:shrug:

Gato_Solo

Lopan said:
Then he should expect to get treated like that and not complain to the forum.

Perhaps he thought he had the 'magic dick', that would tranform her into a virtuous...scratch that...monogamous woman...:grinyes:

AlphaTroll

Now now boys and well, Uki, play nice - the errors were likely made due to the fact that his fingers still hurt from beating his terrible, terrible, cheating ho-friend and her lover up, after finding them fornicating in the bed of love he had so happily purchased for their little lovenest. After all, it is a perfectly normal reaction to such a heinous act and betrayal of the trust he had worked so hard at building up. Would you, in all honesty - hand on your custard pumping heart, have acted any differently? Especially considering that the lady in question seemed to have a habit of getting to know gentlemen a little more intimately than required after only being in their company for one or two (days, hours, months or years?).

Do not fret BS, you have many, many of us here in this cyber circus to rely on. We love hearing of each other's personal problems and will gladly exchange phone numbers, addresses and possibly even currency, to help you get over this horrible ordeal. Whatever you need to get well soon - just say and we will do it. If you need the warm, soft comfort of a woman's body you need only ask OK? We shall arrange for one of the comfort sisters in your area to pay you a visit.

In the meantime we shall start a prayer circle for you and light candles for your continued good health and courage. You are now a cyber soldier and we never let our own down. If you feel we are not helping enough, do not worry - Evil Cool smiley is your friend now after all and he will always be around to keep an eye over you.

Good luck, my dear new best friend. I hope we meet soon and then I will help you beat your girl up even more. And then we can post pictures of it and prove to everyone that you are for real.

Really.

I love you man.

Gato_Solo

AlphaTroll said:
First thing I saw when I opened the link was "Foghorn" :D

He's my favorite character, but the above-link was Daffy Duck. The quote was Foghorn, though. ;)