Why Kerry Will Win....!

markjs

Banned
red.jpg

Why we NEED Kerry!

markjs

Banned
Make no mistake, a Kerry election (which I fully believe we will have), is a direct indictment on the Bush White House. I hold no illusions that the people want Kerry. Less than half do, but more than half want rid of Bush and that will prove out Nov 2nd.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
markjs said:
Make no mistake, a Kerry election (which I fully believe we will have), is a direct indictment on the Bush White House.

So when Bush hands Kerry a major defeat, you'll accept the will of the people that GW has a mandate to win this war & keep taxes low?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I suppose that's the logical anti to markjs' statement.

but I wouldn't go that far.

sheep.jpg

Baaaah

chcr

Too cute for words
1. It's going to be just like it was last time, no clear majority and plenty of questions. Both sides have already lined up their shysters for the big after-wrangle.

2. Redskins lost. :shrug:

markjs

Banned
If Bush wins it will be that narrowest possible margin, and probably take legal wrangling to make it stick. It'l be a sign that half the country is stupid enough to fall for his lie.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
markjs said:
If Bush wins it will be that narrowest possible margin, and probably take legal wrangling to make it stick. It'l be a sign that half the country is stupid enough to fall for his lie.

Then why did the Dems already file 9 lawsuits in Florida? :nerd:

markjs

Banned
I haven't had time to count, but since you are all about that, come back with an accurate count of GOP lawsuits to bar new voters which always seem to break democratic. And I know The GOP has suits in Florida as well as in Ohio and probably many more states. At least I can be proud of my state......It's so far in the Kerry collumn nobody is bothering with it.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
markjs said:
I haven't had time to count, but since you are all about that, come back with an accurate count of GOP lawsuits to bar new voters which always seem to break democratic. And I know The GOP has suits in Florida as well as in Ohio and probably many more states. At least I can be proud of my state......It's so far in the Kerry collumn nobody is bothering with it.

Funny. I've been watching CNN, and Fox all day, and haven't heard of one recent lawsuit by the rebublican party in any state. The suits you're talking about are at least 2 years old, and had to do with redistricting. Sorry, but you have to come up with something more recent than that...and don't try that 'letter' floating around supposedly by the NAACP, either...especially when the Democrats keep pushing the non-existent draft issue.

markjs

Banned
Funny that you have missed the Ohio republican suit because it's been on CNN and Faux News Channel. I'll admit in a cursory search all I found was the Ohio suit and a Complaint filed in Florida, but don't try to play it like Democrats are the only ones with crack legal teams. Wait til Mr. Kerry wins the election Republican lawsuits will spring up everwhere. Even if Bush wins we'll have repblican suits everywhere because it would have to be as narrow of a victory as in 2000.

grim reaper

I dont believe it will be as narrow as you assume. And the lawsuits, nothing more than political wrangling by a loser. He wont be doing it for the public, it will be for his ego.
Because if it were truly for the public he wouldnt let the taxpayers pay for the lawyers he'd pay it out of his own pockets(actually his wifes) because that would be in the best interest of the public.