Why Kerry Will Win....!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
Happens to us all from time to time, but that last pic did a fine job on you, didn't it?
as have many of the posted "Photoshops by someone else" of late.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
A.B.Normal said:
Might want to turn the Volume up ,its been all over CNN today.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/01/ohio.challengers/index.html

Okay...so if they are forcing somebody to obey a law, then it's wrong...These are the same guys that fought to have this law in place by this time after the last election, mind you, and now that it looks like they're going to lose again, they try to stop what they started...hypocrisy... :nerd:

Gato_Solo

Leslie said:
they are all snaky sacks of shit.

Some more than others. Out of one side of their mouth, they scream that they want fair elections, and out of the other side, they scream that the other party can't look at the process.

markjs

Banned
Here's another reason: Zogby Florida showed a small lead for kerry in all the recent polling I saw. Unless there is voter fraud in the repblican stonghold state.

markjs

Banned
Again I tell you it was Bush V. Gore.....Your republican guys don't wear the white hats here....Eeverybody wears some shade of grey! Wrap your republican mind around that....If you can....

Gato_Solo

markjs said:
Again I tell you it was Bush V. Gore.....Your republican guys don't wear the white hats here....Eeverybody wears some shade of grey! Wrap your republican mind around that....If you can....

That certainly explains the slashed tires of some republican polling people in Florida, right? It also explains how a liberal decided to create havoc in Florida by tampering with one of the voting machines. How about those 1500 extra votes that may have been cast in Philadelphia?

markjs

Banned
OK Fine all democrats where black hats (through your rosy colored republican glasses) But I can tell you with no doubt in my mind that it goes both ways.

When John Ketrry wins there wil be republican acts of terror you just watch.

If a miracle happend for Bush....same thing, but Kerry is going to win it.

Gato_Solo

markjs said:
OK Fine all democrats where black hats (through your rosy colored republican glasses) But I can tell you with no doubt in my mind that it goes both ways.

Possibly, but not in this election so far. Funny how Democrats are claiming voter intimidation when most of the cases of fraudulent registration happen to be on the side of the Democrats...

Now we have a case of a republican being told that she can't vote because she used an absentee ballot. The problem is, that she never applied for that ballot, and it's already been proven that she didn't vote on that ballot. I wonder who that vote was cast for... :rolleyes:

markjs said:
When John Ketrry wins there wil be republican acts of terror you just watch.

If a miracle happend for Bush....same thing, but Kerry is going to win it.

:lol: