Why Kerry Will Win....!

markjs

Banned
Firstly who won last time with a lawsuit?.....GEORGE W BUSH! *ding ding ding ding* It's known as Bush v Gore. I am not going to pretend that Democrats won't resort to legal wrangling, but you're lying to all uf us, and mostly to yourself if you say Republicans won't do it too.

A.B.Normal

Gato_Solo said:
Funny. I've been watching CNN, and Fox all day, and haven't heard of one recent lawsuit by the rebublican party in any state. The suits you're talking about are at least 2 years old, and had to do with redistricting. Sorry, but you have to come up with something more recent than that...and don't try that 'letter' floating around supposedly by the NAACP, either...especially when the Democrats keep pushing the non-existent draft issue.

Might want to turn the Volume up ,its been all over CNN today.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/01/ohio.challengers/index.html

The state Republican Party immediately said it would challenge the judge's ruling in hopes of having the order overturned in time for Tuesday's election in Ohio, an important battleground state that could throw the presidential contest either way. (Showdown state Ohio, Electoral College explainer)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I searched on google, bush v gore and got whatever hits, and then i searched gore v bush, and got whatever hits.

grim reaper

im not saying the republicans wouldnt do it also. What i am saying is that it should not come out of the tax payers pocket. These whiney ass politicians should have to pay for it themselves if they want to prove that they should have won. Better yet They should own up to the fact that they lost and go back to their law firms and stay out of the public eye. This year is not who is the best man but more like the lesser of 2 evils. and sorry dude but kerry is more evil.

grim reaper

we'll see tomorrow night who the people deem as the more evil, of course that is if we can keep it out of the courts. bets on who hires the attorneys first for florida?

markjs

Banned
Another reason; So the three most powerful men in the world will no longer be Dick, Bush and Colon. :bgpile:

markjs

Banned
bushbanner.gif

chcr

Too cute for words
grim reaper said:
we'll see tomorrow night who the people deem as the more evil, of course that is if we can keep it out of the courts. bets on who hires the attorneys first for florida?

Dems have already filed suit in Florida. I think the hiring of attorneys was a dead heat though. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:
So how does complying with a local law have an affect on the election? I'm sure your brain can figure that one out. ;) Let's go a bit further...How do any of these frivolous lawsuits damage your party?
his party? not in the slightest :p

Prolly makes him much more secure and confident and not ashamed overall I'd wager.