Why the hate?

Mare

:banana: I am officially "LEGALLY" seperated!
It was posted in this week newspaper.....WooooHoooo!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Mine has had a live-in girlfriend for a year. They split last month. He got an apartment. The kids have been for 2 visits. I got this big sob story. He's changing his life, gonna be alone forever, his life is all about the kids now, blaahblahblah. He swore to me he'd never introduce women to the kids again (they've just lost their "stepmom" and "stepbrother" of a year who they really got to like) unless it was very serious. Cause it's wrong, he said, to do that to them.

Avery woke me up this morning with this story about how Daddy's new girlfriend really likes his Scooby Doo tracksuit that he wore last week. They met her last weekend.

There's a tiny vision of maybe a little bit of why the hate.

Mare

Update: :D

So, He got his papers served to him.....hehehehehehe......
Not a Happy Camper....Not going to fight the divorce but the custody he is not happy with-OH WELL...I Say....Should've been a Father when you had the chance.....I mean come on....Anyone can be one, but to have the responsibilities and cares that come with actually being one!!!! If you want to do drugs and break the law, thats the chance your taking not to see your children. Time to grow-up and try to change things, RIGHT?
So, mediation is June 1st. Here in FLA. you have to take a 4 hr. parenting class (through legalaide) to actually have the judge sign the divorce papers, so "MY" class is June 11th, but i can still go to mediation and the judge will sign the papers after the 11th. I'm on my way, just taking alittle bit more time to get there. :devious:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Mare said:
Anyone can be one,

I take offense to that. Anyone with a sac & some sperm can make a baby but not every male is cut out to be a dad.

Liliandra

Gonz said:
I take offense to that. Anyone with a sac & some sperm can make a baby but not every male is cut out to be a dad.

And not every female to be a mom, believe me, neither of my parents were fit when my brother and I were growing up...It's only just now (I'm 22 and my brother 24) that my father is getting better with the help of my step mom...My mother died last year, she never did change......

Inkara1

Mare said:
Anyone can be one, but to have the responsibilities and cares that come with actually being one!!!!
I do believe you meant to say that any man can be a father, but not every man can be a dad.

Mare

Inkara1 said:
I do believe you meant to say that any man can be a father, but not every man can be a dad.

pretty much, but he i hate to call him either one of them, so thats why i used the terms i did..... :winkkiss:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
Mine has had a live-in girlfriend for a year. They split last month. He got an apartment. The kids have been for 2 visits. I got this big sob story. He's changing his life, gonna be alone forever, his life is all about the kids now, blaahblahblah. He swore to me he'd never introduce women to the kids again (they've just lost their "stepmom" and "stepbrother" of a year who they really got to like) unless it was very serious. Cause it's wrong, he said, to do that to them.

Avery woke me up this morning with this story about how Daddy's new girlfriend really likes his Scooby Doo tracksuit that he wore last week. They met her last weekend.

There's a tiny vision of maybe a little bit of why the hate.
He's a lying sack of fucking shit. He left the other girlfriend for this one.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
well...he always did, but you're right, so why is he still lying to me about it?