Will it make you crap faster?

tonksy

i think i'm going to push the homeowners convenance a bit farther this spring with "ornamental" peppers in pots. i miss fresh pico. so along with the springtime herbs (or whatever the winter or myself hasn't killed) i'll grow jalapenos, habaneros, serranos, maybe some poblanos....and maybe that chocolate pepper...that sounds interesting.

Thulsa Doom

unclehobart said:
TD, I found someone who will ship all kids of yumminess of the chilie and tomato variety ... even the chocholate demon.

http://www.thechilewoman.com/home.html

funny reminds me of my friends business. he calls himself the chili man. Guess its a fairly typical handle in that business after all...

unclehobart said:
www.thefiregirl.com

has a massive ordering site for lots of sauces. My favorite so far is:
Sphincter Shrinker Hot Sauce by Professor Payne Indeass

did you mean www.firegirl.com? Yeah they have a pretty good selection of killer stuff. if yer really looking for the definitive list for the collector check out the hottest sauces in the world list and then google the ones you want and find the cheapest. Good luck finding the low production ones though. Usually you can only find these on Ebay now and for 20 times what they cost originally. Scarry stuff...

But for good foody sauces check out www.firebreath.com and I get my dried and crushed chili pepper poweder from this guy near me. Its hard to find crushed red savina anywhere. and at $75 a pound what a bargain!

chcr

Too cute for words
tonksy said:
i think i'm going to push the homeowners convenance a bit farther this spring with "ornamental" peppers in pots. i miss fresh pico. so along with the springtime herbs (or whatever the winter or myself hasn't killed) i'll grow jalapenos, habaneros, serranos, maybe some poblanos....and maybe that chocolate pepper...that sounds interesting.

Looka here!