WIN VALUABLE PRIZES!!!

Inkara1

Stop Laughing said:
Geez, this turned into a dead end, Unc won his own prize back.
What does it cost to ship from the UPS Store at 4880 Lower Roswell Rd. ste. 165 in Marietta, 30068 to unc's house in 30067?

unclehobart

Probably like 4 bucks. The post office will do it for 1.06.

I will still keep the CD up for grabs. Question is:

In the original Star Trek series, James Doohan (Scotty) had a physical defect that was well hidden on the show. What defect did he have?

tonksy

unclehobart said:
Probably like 4 bucks. The post office will do it for 1.06.

I will still keep the CD up for grabs. Question is:

In the original Star Trek series, James Doohan (Scotty) had a physical defect that was well hidden on the show. What defect did he have?
*wiggles uncontrollably in seat and resists urge to answer.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Some manner of intellectual disorder that prohibited him from exhibiting good taste enough to refrain from accepting a role in Star Trek?

(SnP = not a trekkie...)

unclehobart

SouthernN'Proud said:
Some manner of intellectual disorder that prohibited him from exhibiting good taste enough to refrain from accepting a role in Star Trek?

(SnP = not a trekkie...)
A paycheck is a paycheck. ;)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I know he lost a finger, but I don't know whether or not it was ever hidden on the show. I only know that because my brother in law and my boyfriend's dad were talking war stuff. Boring dinner table chat.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Yay!

Okay - the prize: T-Shirt in your specified size from my fair city. (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) (will ship to US or Canda)

Question:

Edvard Munch made a wooden frame with carved reliefs for the large painting "Metabolism" (1898). Initially called **INSERT ANSWER HERE** the work reveals the central place the fall of man myth has in Munch's pessimistic philosophy of love.

unclehobart

The foot traffic on the board gets a little thin on the weekend. I say leave it until the end of tuesday to allow a glance over by our weekday members.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
SouthernN'Proud said:
Adam and Eve?

Whoa! YAY!!! You got it :) :clap:

I'm a direct decendant of Edvard Munch, so I have some Munch trivia under my belt.

So, PM me your mailing info and what size you'd like your T-shirt in!