Women and their pointless insecurities!!!!

freako104

beli_volk said:
Make-up turns into a mask, bras enlarge breast size, personality is whatever she tells you at the moment... Lesbianism can be faked... Secrets all over! But then again, why spoil it for you...

my lesbian line was done with sarcasm to an extent. now i do like the idea but id rather it be natural. now with teh make up i will be honest. i dont see why women need to wear it. they are just as beautiful without make up. personality stays the same(unless theyre bi-polar or schizophrenic or whatever) but yes they will act differently in different situations but most people have the same personality.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
*has no idea how to guage belly button depth :alienhuh:

it's level to the vertical line between my abs...so *shrug* whatever that means

5'5" and about 115-120

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
and I just HAVE to say...about this thread title?

OMFGROFLPIPLMAO

*sputters* yeah, like men have no stoopid insecurites either...OMFG LOL :retard:

:lol2:

IDLEchild

Leslie said:

OMFGROFLPIPLMAO

*sputters* yeah, like men have no stoopid insecurites either...OMFG LOL :retard:

The author never mentioned that they didn't....the author just focused on women's for now.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Leslie said:

OMFGROFLPIPLMAO

i'd like to know, can you make an equivalent thread about men? :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Leslie said:
I think you know me well enough to know that I absolutely could :lol2:

*cheers* :beerbang:

BCD, i ALWAYS put the toilet seat down, and i'm 100% loyal (fidel??) to my gf. But those aren't insecurities, at least from my point of view.

IDLEchild

Luis G said:
BCD, i ALWAYS put the toilet seat down, and i'm 100% loyal (fidel??) to my gf.

Luis there are 3 billion males out there...your generous efforts are washed away in a collective wave of male stupidity.

freako104

Luis G said:

BCD, i ALWAYS put the toilet seat down, and i'm 100% loyal (fidel??) to my gf. But those aren't insecurities, at least from my point of view.

you are among a few luis. most men are idiots who have two heads but think with one. and they dont use their brains as much as they should ;) fidel isnt a word. fidelity is. fidelity is loyalty ;)

beli_volk

Mysteries (secrets) of men:
--why dont they ask for directions?
--why do they have to be the boss?
--why does each man have to share secret memories of his tortured childhood?
--why do they think women dont think?
--why dont they wash dishes?

These are only a few. If these mysteries didnt exist, men wouldnt be men.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
1) We do ask for directions. Just not when we're trying to impress a woman and get in her pants.
2) Because the people we have to be the boss of are often too stupid to be their own. That, and like real bosses, we want women to sleep with us in order to climb the "ladder".
3) To get sympathy from a woman so we can get in her pants.
4) Because we're not thinking with our thinking head when we're thinking about women.
5) We suck at it, so we let women do it, and as a thank you we give them hot loving.

;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
Justintime said:
Really? i'm 5' 10" and 180lbs too, but when i am at 200lbs, i get hardly any flab, but no muscle to speak of either, I guess some peoples bodies take differently to mass? :D
I was 'zageratin! I weighed 15 stone at the last check so if my maths is right 15*16 (there are 16 lbs in a stone right? ) is 180. But i have a gut to match so...yeah. and furyman you arent fat :beerbang:

Rik Waller (UK Pop Idol failure) is fat. He even went to a fat camp tyle thing because if he stays his current weight he'll die and he f*cked it off because it was "too hard"

steweygrrrr said:
I was 'zageratin! I weighed 15 stone at the last check so if my maths is right 15*16 (there are 16 lbs in a stone right? ) is 180. But i have a gut to match so...yeah. and furyman you arent fat :beerbang:

Rik Waller (UK Pop Idol failure) is fat. He even went to a fat camp tyle thing because if he stays his current weight he'll die and he f*cked it off because it was "too hard"

stewey, lay off the drugs man :eek: 15x16 = 240lbs, but have no fear, there 14lbs in a stone so you're presently 210lbs.

greenfreak

Luis G said:

:D

No comment!!

There's a thread around here somewhere about putting the seat down, isn't there?