Write a caption

Inkara1

Best babysitter ever! It shows up on time, costs a lot less... of course, when it's time to take the baby back, it gets to be a rather, umm, sticky situation.

MrBishop

attachment.php

markjs

Banned
OK, that's it, I am calling the cops on my asshole neighbor for indecent exposure shrubbery! Lock him up and throw away the key boys!

markjs

Banned
1236520247_5c41c24275_m.jpg

"In Homedawg We Trust"

"I think we need to institute a drug testing policy at the mint mr. President!"

"Presenting the 2050 Fiddy cent piece!"

markjs

Banned
1237383032_700f86fc50_m.jpg

President Bush at the State of The Union Address 2008: (ignoring the teleprompter he so desparately needs): "No more Mr. nice guys, 'merica has a new top-secretiveness type of weapon of personal destructionitivity!....Don't misunderestimate us no more! We're sending in Charles...." *secret serviceman whispers in his ear* "Sending in Chuck Norris! Astala-sayanara! Bin Laden, prepare to meet your genesis...." *secret servicemen whispers in his ear* "Nemesis!" *confused applause* " 'merica, will not tolorate malevolentivity from foreign agents of criminalistical organizations dedicated to terror and destructivity no damn longer!" *a few people clap* *crickets* *silence* (He steps down from the podium) *Wild applause from the right side of the aisle.....Confused blank stares mixed with shocked looks of horror from the left*

markjs

Banned
1236520003_0b6fa39933_m.jpg

"How convenient! I never knew what those things were for till now!"

"If you han't been such brats in the car...."

"OMG....Mrs. Duck will have my balls for this!"

markjs

Banned
1237382678_a7edbbe5ab_m.jpg

"Because at John Deere, we are sensitive to the needs of the gay farmer with a sore ass, our new line of tractors without seats....."

*crickets*

"Since we have moved our headquarters to San Francisco and started hiring bay area residents, sales are down 350%, I wonder why?"

*more crickets join in*

Adam to his gay husband Steve: "That new lawnmower you got was just fabulous! I just wish you'd have got the mauve one instead of chartruse. Maybe next year they'll come out in pastel pink and we can get a new one...."

*a veritable cricket convention is gathering*

:tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: