Ya know what REALLY pisses me off about this election?

markjs

Banned
I't's not people like Gonz and others of you here with your conservative opinion. Your opions are well reasoned and for you the conservative agenda is one that benifits you.

What pisses me off is that millions upon millions of poor people who can't afford heath care, millions that don't realize Bush would like to eliminante the minimum wage. Millions that don't know he and his political allies have already done away with overtime pay. Millions that lost jobs because Bush gave companies tax incentives to send jobs overseas. Millions who think because they got an extra $900 back in taxes that they really got something when billionaires got back enough to buy the Yachts and houses. All the while while education ond other programs aimed at the middle and lower class dry up for lack of funding. And these same people were DUPED.....They voted Bush because of his "Moral" stand (down with gay rights, faith based initiatives, anti abortion), or because they were so scared of terrorists that they buckled under and voted Bush.

Bush wants healthcare to be less about people helping people and more about profit. He wants Americans to slave for low wages with no unions and no benifits so that these companies can reap more profit. He hard sold his agenda with a candy coating of "Morality"(something democrats actually do have too) and Fear.

It isn't people like Gonz we have to blame, it's the fact that most of this nation is made up of morons that don't even know what is in their best interest. The kind of people who wouldn't even be drawn to an intellectual forum like this.

God help us all

ResearchMonkey

You are spewing incorrect facts that have been fed to you again.

As far insurance goes; when I was single and younger. I choose to not have insurance so I could have the money. How many millions of people make that same choice.

Isn't America Grand, you can be pissed at the guvernmint and not get arrested for it. You can protest freely (unless its a DNC function, then they cage you) and bitch and whine too.

Bush won, get over it, most Americans disagree with you. Remember the "referendum on Bush" I'd say its fairly clear.

IDLEchild

You know what really pisses me off?...pimple inside my nose...anybody ever get those?...painful little wankers they are.

IDLEchild

markjs said:
You know idle I was really serious about this post. May your pimple grow into a boil.....

I know you were but do you realize you're getting nowhere with your anger?

Bush is the president.....that is it. I don't like it, you don't like it but what can you do with base anger?...nothing. You're only giving Bush supporters more fodder and only further deeping their beliefs.

You're angry....I understand, but you must understand no one cares....a sad and a hard fact to come to terms to. Besides you no one really cares about your ideals.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
markjs said:
I't's not people like Gonz and others of you here with your conservative opinion. Your opions are well reasoned and for you the conservative agenda is one that benifits you.

Incorrect oh wisened & enlightened one. It actually hurts. Well, the tax cuts help. I'm just a poor peon working class slob. I will also take care of myself & my family without interference from touchy feely do-gooders.

Markjs said:
What pisses me off is that millions upon millions of poor people who can't afford heath care,
Cut the taxes & SSI & medicare & other thefts from their paychecks & they can afford it.

=Markjs]millions that don't realize Bush would like to eliminante the minimum wage.
No, that would be me. Bush has done nothing to the forced wage law.

Markjs said:
Millions that don't know he and his political allies have already done away with overtime pay.
Lie.

Markjs said:
Millions that lost jobs because Bush gave companies tax incentives to send jobs overseas
Lie

Markjs said:
Millions who think because they got an extra $900 back in taxes that they really got something when billionaires got back enough to buy the Yachts and houses.
When I make a Million dollar/year salary & get a 3% cut it had damned well buy something nice.

Markjs said:
All the while while education ond other programs aimed at the middle and lower class dry up for lack of funding.
Get a job & pay for it.

Markjs said:
And these same people were DUPED.....They voted Bush because of his "Moral" stand (down with gay rights, faith based initiatives, anti abortion), or because they were so scared of terrorists that they buckled under and voted Bush.
You had it right when you wrote They Voted Bush. The reason is none of your business.

Markjs said:
Bush wants healthcare to be less about people helping people and more about profit. He wants Americans to slave for low wages with no unions and no benifits so that these companies can reap more profit. He hard sold his agenda with a candy coating of "Morality"(something democrats actually do have too) and Fear.
Interesting theory. Answer me this oh wisened one of the off topic world...if peons get paid squat & have no benefits (which are EMPLOYER PERKS, not government subsidies) who will be able to afford their products? If they are too sick to work who will slave over the mill & make the products? If they are dead how will the fat cat business owner, who has put everything in his/her life on the line just to make a buck & allow you to make one too, be able to sell the uncreated product to the unable to afford workign class?

Markjs said:
It isn't people like Gonz we have to blame, it's the fact that most of this nation is made up of morons that don't even know what is in their best interest. The kind of people who wouldn't even be drawn to an intellectual forum like this.

God help us all

Oh how wrong you are. This is a nation of highly motivated free people. The Jerry Springer slobs are the exception...otherwise they wouldn't be on TV.

catocom

IDLEchild said:
You know what really pisses me off?...pimple inside my nose...anybody ever get those?...painful little wankers they are.
Yeah man, I hate it when that happens. :D

Seriously though, I'm glad that some people Do get it.
Sad to say some never will.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
IDLEchild said:
Yep, those little fuckers hurt.

markjs

Banned
Somebody cares or there'd have been no response......Ah well Fuck it....This place isn't much fun right now with thr repug goon squad spreading their peacock feathers.....Maybe I'll be back tommorrow, maybe in a few months.....or if I wise up maybe never at all....til whenever....see ya....

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It seems to me that there'd have been just as much a partying down if Kerry had pulled it off.

just sayin.

IDLEchild

What really pisses me off is that prior to registering I was promised nude shots of the administrators here.

Fury, Gonz and sam have delivered....where is Leslie?......that pisses me off

Sharky

markjs said:
Somebody cares or there'd have been no response......Ah well Fuck it....This place isn't much fun right now with thr repug goon squad spreading their peacock feathers.....Maybe I'll be back tommorrow, maybe in a few months.....or if I wise up maybe never at all....til whenever....see ya....

Come back after you have some cites and facts to back up your claims.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
IDLEchild said:
What really pisses me off is that prior to registering I was promised nude shots of the administrators here.

Fury, Gonz and sam have delivered....where is Leslie?......that pisses me off
I gave control of that mailing list over to someone else...

forget who now. hmm. :confuse3:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
markjs said:

My cock spreads more than feathers.

:(

Well, it did before I got married :D

ResearchMonkey

arg-w-50-trans.gif