Ya know what REALLY pisses me off about this election?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
IDLEchild said:
What really pisses me off is that prior to registering I was promised nude shots of the administrators here.

Fury, Gonz and sam have delivered....where is Leslie?......that pisses me off
You didn't get yours? Shit, theres a couple hundred of them online....

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
The Goon Squad. I think I'm the guy on the right.
attachment.php

freako104

IDLEchild said:
You know what really pisses me off?...pimple inside my nose...anybody ever get those?...painful little wankers they are.

no. My pimples are usually on the outside. :(

Mark: while I do agree its been a bit much. Almost every post in here is bitching about it. Please stop. And this is from a fellow liberal who does not want Bush there.

PT: Looks like a LARP pic. were you guys playing a role or cosplaying?

Inkara1

markjs said:
Somebody cares or there'd have been no response......Ah well Fuck it....This place isn't much fun right now with thr repug goon squad spreading their peacock feathers.....Maybe I'll be back tommorrow, maybe in a few months.....or if I wise up maybe never at all....til whenever....see ya....
See this?

attachment.php

It's me playing the world's smallest violin for you right now.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
freako104 said:
no. My pimples are usually on the outside. :(

Mark: while I do agree its been a bit much. Almost every post in here is bitching about it. Please stop. And this is from a fellow liberal who does not want Bush there.

PT: Looks like a LARP pic. were you guys playing a role or cosplaying?

I think they're Klingons, freako...;)

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
You know what pisses me off.
I have read at numerous sites many people who have said that they are considering renouncing thier citizenship. This is not their country anymore.
Well i say to you spoon fed, handed everything on a silver platter spoiled brats, GOOD RIDDANCE. Get out of my country, you dont deserve to be here. i am embarrassed to have you say your an american.
You were part of a minority vote, so throw your tantrums, show your disgust, Try to make a change for the next election. But to act like a child and say the repugnant things youve said, you will never get the job done. You will always be the minority vote. Shame on you, and i sincerely hope you do leave the country and find out what life is like outside its borders. You are the ones that the grass is always greener on the other side.
shame on you....

MrBishop

Bush won. Bush did some good things while during his past 4 years. Bush did some bad things during the past 4 years. Ditto for the next 4 years.

It's hardly fair to pin all the bad things on Bush...then again, its hardly accurate to wipe away every bad thing that happened from Bush's record as if he's made of teflon.

As for those who decide to leave the USA for greener pastures...that's their choice. They're just following the maximes "America, love it or leave it" and "You're either with us or against us"

MrBishop

Oh yeah...thanks for giving our dollar a nice boost. :canada:

That 413billion$ deficit's gotta hurt...thanks for the sacrifice. :swing:

Professur

I'd just like to point out one thing for Mark's sake. The total voter turn out was still under 60%. Given a near 50/50 split, there were more votes for Kerry out there to be had. Evidently, not enough Kerry supporters really gave a rat's ass enough to get off their asses and show up. Why not take your whining out on them, for a change. They're the real reason Bush is still in office.

HomeLAN

Feel free to come back when you can put together a cogent argument backed by facts, and not simply spew hate-filled slogans and vitriol like the sore loser you apparently are. My 3 year old behaves better than this.

Until you manage to get yourself back to the point of coherent two-way conversation, buh-BYE!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
if peons get paid squat & have no benefits (which are EMPLOYER PERKS, not government subsidies) who will be able to afford their products? If they are too sick to work who will slave over the mill & make the products? If they are dead how will the fat cat business owner, who has put everything in his/her life on the line just to make a buck & allow you to make one too, be able to sell the uncreated product to the unable to afford working class?

C'mon, I really want the answer to this.

Gato_Solo

Professur said:
I'd just like to point out one thing for Mark's sake. The total voter turn out was still under 60%. Given a near 50/50 split, there were more votes for Kerry out there to be had. Evidently, not enough Kerry supporters really gave a rat's ass enough to get off their asses and show up. Why not take your whining out on them, for a change. They're the real reason Bush is still in office.

Not a nice thing to say about a self-proclaimed Canadian... :brush:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
you know...I don't know that Kerry supporters would really be all that happy in Canada. He is far too conservative.

Gato_Solo

Leslie said:
you know...I don't know that Kerry supporters would really be all that happy in Canada. He is far too conservative.

Hey...don't blame me for it. The anti-Bush leader here said he wanted to be known as Canadian...not me. :shrug:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
sorry...I won't type directly following you in response to the general thread topic anymore.