Y'know who I miss?

Professur

I do kinda miss Jerrek. For better or worse, he was a large part of us. Hell, look on the front page. Several of his posts are still alive.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Hey Hani, don't know you, but Prof seems to like you.

That scares me, to be honest.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Professur said:
I do kinda miss Jerrek. For better or worse, he was a large part of us. Hell, look on the front page. Several of his posts are still alive.

Ok Prof, you're right. Fuck you. I do kind of miss him too, not that much, but he's kinda like a dog you don't like. You don't like him, but he's still a dog.

Professur

That would explain it. He was my co-mod for the automotive forum when Jeremy got canned. I think he held trivia too.

unclehobart

I was trivia for a bazillion years. Did he hold sway over my old stomping ground at one point or was he just bumped to a supermod?

Professur

PuterTutor said:
Ok Prof, you're right. Fuck you. I do kind of miss him too, not that much, but he's kinda like a dog you don't like. You don't like him, but he's still a dog.

*wipes a tear* That. That is truely, a beautiful statement. Someone write that down somewhere. I'm gonna wanna use that some day. He's still a dog. Damn, that's *choke* that's beautiful, man.

Inkara1

Leslie, I didn't get any backup at all except for one or two posts I saved to notepad because I didn't expect the shutdown to come so soon.

Prof, I was your automotive co-mod... I forget which forums Hani was mod of but automotive was our realm.

Hani

Inkara1 said:
I forget which forums Hani was mod of but automotive was our realm.

I started off as a mod of Entertainment. Then Sports. Then I believe I ended up in Software & OS.