You can do WHAT?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Can you do anything that the majority of the population can't? What is it?

I can say the alphabet backwards, my Daddy taught me.

MrBishop

I can dislocate both of my shoulders at will...which allows me to reach accross my shoulders with my right arm (behind my head), and scratch my left armpit. Most people can't touch fingertips behind their backs...I can grasp my elbows. *peace*

I can also give myself goosbumps at will, wether it's hot or cold where I am.

Finally...I can drop my heartbeat by 20-30 beats per minute given 1 minute of time to concentrate.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Most people can't touch their finger tips together behind their back?! :eek:

MrBishop

Nixy said:
Most people can't touch their finger tips together behind their back?! :eek:

One arm over the shoulder, one arm backwards behind the back (from under) ...I can't describe it very well except to say that people are asked to grab fingertips and hold and a lot can't even touch....not a lot of flexible people in the Americas.
image006.jpg

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ah! i see!

I can touch them (I just tried), if I worked on it I think I could hold my fingers, not my elbows though. I don't think they'd appreciate me sitting in my office practicing my flexibility though :D

MrBishop

Nixy said:
ah! i see!

I can touch them (I just tried), if I worked on it I think I could hold my fingers, not my elbows though. I don't think they'd appreciate me sitting in my office practicing my flexibility though :D

Wear a low cut blouse...they'll let you practice your flexibility all day long, if you care to :):wink2:

MrBishop

outside looking in said:
I can play with myself... most people can't.

You don't let people play with you? Aww...c'mon nobody? How about Morgan Fairchild? Would she be allowed to play with you? :):nuts2:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
hehe, I have been told my boss is gay. I do not think I low cut blouse would do much...

Raven

Annoying SOB
Luis G said:
i can put my foot behind my neck.
I can also do the touching the tips behind my back.
I was being sarcastic :) I meant I have the uncanny ability to speak and then place my foot in my mouth aftewards

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
steweygrrrr said:
I was being sarcastic :) I meant I have the uncanny ability to speak and then place my foot in my mouth aftewards

When i read your post i thought you were able to put some portion of your foot inside your mouth.

Side note, i wasn't being sarcastic, i can do what i said in my previous post. ;)

Mirlyn

I seem to be normal...

I can do the tips thing though! I can get to mid-palm and thats it.

I can say the alphabet forwards too. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Vince is best enjoyed in no shirt at all :D

I can get my fist in my mouth

greenfreak

MrBishop said:
Finally...I can drop my heartbeat by 20-30 beats per minute given 1 minute of time to concentrate.
ooooo not good. Valsalva maneuver? Found many people dead on the toilet because of that. :eek:

The patient may feel dizzy or faint during the procedure, but serious consequences are rare. There is a risk that the Valsalva maneuver can cause blood clots to detach, bleeding, and abnormal rhythms originating in the ventricle. It can also cause cardiac arrest. Consequently, the procedure is usually performed in a setting where emergency equipment is accessible.