You can do WHAT?

greenfreak

steweygrrrr said:
Trish: Whats TMJ?

This link has good info about it: http://www.tmj.org/basics.asp

It's really common, I know alot of people who have it. I used to have a constant problem with it on both sides but now I just have popping and pain on the right side, occasionally. I treat it like cracking a knuckle-when it aches, I pop it and it usually helps. But that also continues the problem. :shrug:

greenfreak

PuterTutor said:
So does that make me a recovering retard?

I don't know, Inkara would have to answer that. ;)

I wish I could find the thread where that whole thing started. But searching for "alot" turns up 10 pages of threads. :shrug:

MrBishop

Takes mental note of GF and Nixyès propensity of placing large objects in their mouths...goes looking for large objects but doesnèt have to go far.

ÈHey...lookit what I jsut found in my pocketÈ

:)

Raven

Annoying SOB
heheh :)

I kinda get something like that it my neck. I have to keep cracking it every 20 mins or so otherwise it builds up and I get major neck pain

Raven

Annoying SOB
smartass *mutters something about Nix being a smartass and plans to do something with her newly acquired soul*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Hydrogen, helium, lithium,. berlium, boron, carbon, nitrogern, oxygen, flourine, neon, sodium, magnesium, aluminum, silicon, phosporus, sulfer

k, that si only 16

i then had to look up chlorine, argon, potassium, calcium

i am out of practice, i used to beable to rhyme off the first 20 like nobody's business

Raven

Annoying SOB
right thats it! *uses Nixs soul to make her moon the thread and sing 'Kyles Moms a Bitch in D Minor*

Raven

Annoying SOB
Spot said:
is there a 12 step program for that?
Nope 5 step. Open your eyes, grab a dictionary, proof read your content, correct it using the dictionary, post.

You'll find yourself relying on spell check a lot less

Vortex

Nixy, I can also say the alphabet backwards ^_^
It was funny, the parents were trying to see if they could do it, then they called me in, and tried to see if I could say it backwards... without any practice, I did it ^_^ Only the FEDBCA got a little tricky cause my stutter kicked in then, so I was falling over the letters, but the fundementals were there.
But I think that's just because my brain works funny.

I can also do the link arms behind the back thing

Something unique though... UM... I can.. uh... um... be very indecisive!! ^_^

MuFu

I can raise my heartbeat to 250BPM+, go pale and start to black out a bit. Kinda random when it happens but pretty cool, huh?

I can also stick my dick in my ass and bugger myself.

MuFu.

P.S. Not really.