You profane MOTHERFU@#$R?????

TexasRaceLady

Having spent a number of my younger years in working in the pits at auto racing tracks, there are very few words/phrases I haven't heard. Throw in living on an Army base for a year, and I've received an adequate education in the profane. ;)

However, unless I'm truly provoked, the words may be thought, but rarely said aloud --- except when driving on the freeways in Dallas, TX. LOL

POStech

you see that motherfucker over there Bobby, that motherfucker owes me 35 motherfuckin dollars.
Best Bernie Mack skit ever

and by the way I swear all the time (but not in front of my kid).

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I was pretty tame, until I started working at my second job. Those guys know every word in the book, and a couple of em can even come up with a new one on a whim. It rubbed off on me.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I tend to swear a lot when I drive...although I think my subconscience has decided that I shouldn't do that anymore because today some guy was driving half in my lane and half in the other lane and I yelled "JERK FACE!" when normally I would have yelled "GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKER!" and after I yelled "JERK FACE!" I said "What the fuck? Where did that come from?"

More details about said jerkface...his vehicle was too big to drive along side of the cars parked in the outside lane but he wanted to drive in the outside lane so he was drove half in that lane and half in the inside lane...the roads are designed to be wide enough for a car to be parked and another to drive past in the same lane but this guy was driving a big van...I was in the inside lane and was UNIMPRESSED about the van being half in my lane.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
When their ships come in, sailors have been know to say...that guy swore like a Gonz.

markjs

Banned
When I am working on a car, bike or computer and shit's all fucked up and pissing me the fuck off, I have been known to make sailors who cuss like Gonz blush!

(and no this is not an example because I'm just fuckin too goddamn tired to really fuck around here, I got the motherfuckin flu and I need to get in my motherfuckin goddamned bed! I'd have to be working on someones fucked up piece of shit car, bike or computer to go there.)

MiSsBeHaVinG

I don't swear .............. much ..

If I get pissed off an odd one escapes my lips...Its a wonder I don't swear more because my mom could write a book on some she has made up .. She is a potty mouth ..lol