You wanted an exit strategy?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You got one. Foolish on your part & foolish on Dubya's paart.

BAGHDAD, Iraq — The U.S.-led occupation administration in Iraq will end by June after a transitional government is selected and assumes sovereignty, the Iraqi Governing Council (search) said Saturday.

Faced with escalating violence in Iraq, the Bush administration wants to speed up the handover of power to Iraqis -- dropping its earlier insistence that the Iraqis draw up a new constitution before the U.S.-led coalition looked to transfer power.

FoxNews

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
well surprise surprise...who didn't think this would happen? :tardbang:

they got the guy out, they're throwing someone else in and dumping them...and then in 15 years or so he'll be an atrocity and they'll have to go in and take him out too :retard:

*wondering why most of the rest of the world was against this whole thing from the start :rolleyes:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It's most of the rest of the world, including the left in our own country, that have pushed & coerced this pre-mature action. Had you all been on board it would have gone smoother & been finished correctly. Dubya's a wimp, like his old man.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
yeah, whatever :retard:

suddenly he cares what the rest of us think, eh? pretty convenient at a time when he's got who he wanted in there and now it's just a money dump :alienhuh:

chcr

Too cute for words
Leslie said:
yeah, whatever :retard:

suddenly he cares what the rest of us think, eh? pretty convenient at a time when he's got who he wanted in there and now it's just a money dump :alienhuh:

He wants to get elected again Les.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
chcr said:
He wants to get elected again Les.

BINGO! Iraq is the #1 cause of his tumbling support. All his business is complete and he doesn't want to wait on the UN to accept the job because the polls are falling too fast. Its all about the election.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
One day, sooner than later, you're all going to wake up & wish Dubya's policy was still in effect. The world is not the safe & touchy feely place you think it is. And it's going downhill, fast.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
One day you'll realize that none of us were on Saddam's side but Bush's way of doing this was wrong from the get go...

* Still waiting on SA to held accountable...

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
One day, sooner than later, you're all going to wake up & wish Dubya's policy was still in effect. The world is not the safe & touchy feely place you think it is. And it's going downhill, fast.

The world has never been, and will never be either safe, or touchy feely. It's got humans on it, and despite what a lot of people believe, we are the most dangerous animal on the planet right now. Bush and his ilk seem to think that the answer is to make everyone else accept our way of life. Self-righteous morons nave been trying to do this since before history. It has never and will never work. Unfortunately, we seem incapable as a species of learning this lesson. The world has not changed that much, Gonz. Globalization just makes it easier to spread the bullshit. Oh, by the way, I remember in the sixties how my grandfather used to complain that the world was "going downhill, fast."

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I wish some could just let go of the woohooflagwavinglookatus pride and realize the damage that these "policies" have done, for years and years now...and it's unfathomable that knowing of this, some have still supported the wreaking havoc AGAIN that will come back and haunt us ALL AGAIN in the not-so-distant future.

there should be a great deal of shame that what's been started isn't worth enough trouble to finish...I guess that's for another administration to handle eh?

hopefully, though, with this, lessons were learned and the playing god of the world is over.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
well, we were hoping against hope...but apparently we were right about what would really happen all along.

freako104

Squiggy said:
One day you'll realize that none of us were on Saddam's side but Bush's way of doing this was wrong from the get go...

* Still waiting on SA to held accountable...

dont hold your breath. probably wont happen.

ummm i doubt we will and noone said it was safe and touchy. and it was going downhill since mankind used all his knowledge to create destrucion. Dubya just took it quicker

chcr

Too cute for words
freako104 said:
and it was going downhill since mankind used all his knowledge to create destrucion.

I hate to disillusion all of you, but the world is a far better place than it was when I was a kid. People are just less innocent.

Leslie said:
but apparently we were right about what would really happen all along.

and some of us knew it all along, didn't we. Why do you suppose it is that so many people, having watched the same thing over and over again, expect the outcome to change?

freako104

I hate to disillusion all of you, but the world is a far better place than it was when I was a kid. People are just less innocent.

that wasnt what i meant mate. it might have bene much better back then but it was still going downhill. that was just a better time. but still it was going downhill

BeardofPants

But... but... if they pull out, who's gonna look for the WMD? :rolleyes: Hope this big fat useless unjustified war was worth shelling out all that money. Cut and run, eh? Oh well, at least it gives you guys a chance to save up for when you have to bail out Iraq AGAIN under the new tyrant installed...

Ah, hang on... gotta say this:

TOLD YOU SO.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The world is a better place...

Told ya so...

Bush's way of doing this was wrong from the get go...

lessons were learned and the playing god of the world is over.

Terrorism wasn't a worldwide phenomena 10, 20, 50 years ago. There were isolated incidents & everybody ignored them. YOU allowed the ME & other areas to get into the shape they're in now. YOU & YOUR ideologies said play nicely & there'll be peace. Don't piss 'em off & they won't harm us.

YOU WERE WRONG. YOU ARE WRONG TODAY. You'll be sorry tomorrow.

Don't say I didin't tell you so.