You wanted an exit strategy?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
freako104 said:
apparently not but the two religions are always at each others throats
I thought that was between Hindus and Muslims. According to Islam, the Christian, Jewish, and Muslim god is the same being. Most of the fighting is about methodology. :shrug: If anyone has any better information, please let us in.

freako104

Gato_Solo said:
I thought that was between Hindus and Muslims. According to Islam, the Christian, Jewish, and Muslim god is the same being. Most of the fighting is about methodology. :shrug: If anyone has any better information, please let us in.

yes the Muslims do think that the Christians and Muslims and Jews all have the same God, but Christians and Jews disagree with that. I dont even know where the Hindus came from since theyre mostly in the east.

freako104

also i should add the Hindus dont believe in violence nor the Buddhists nor most of the far east religions. Muslims and Christians say they practice it but they have some strange views on peace. Religion itself causes so many problems.

Gato_Solo

freako104 said:
yes the Muslims do think that the Christians and Muslims and Jews all have the same God, but Christians and Jews disagree with that. I dont even know where the Hindus came from since theyre mostly in the east.

I think you're wrong on that point, freako. Christians may not believe that, but Jews certainly do. If it wasn't for the method of worship, there would be no problem. Remember the Spanish Inquisition? That, too, was over methodology.

freako104

so was the origina crusuades ;). i had thought the Jews didnt believe they have the same god as the Muslims?

Gato_Solo

freako104 said:
so was the origina crusuades ;). i had thought the Jews didnt believe they have the same god as the Muslims?

Trust me. They do. Both follow "the God of Abraham/Ibrahaim".

chcr

Too cute for words
Gato_Solo said:
I think you're wrong on that point, freako. Christians may not believe that, but Jews certainly do. If it wasn't for the method of worship, there would be no problem. Remember the Spanish Inquisition? That, too, was over methodology.

I think most christians do to, Gato. Good point on the inquisition, BTW.