your input is requested

tonksy

Buttcrackdivine said:
*sigh*...i failed to impress ehh.....

I am trying to find a reason to go on but there seems to be none in sight.
that was meant for rob's second post.....i amended my earlier post...you are too quick for me.

tonksy

chcr said:
Does it have to be on the head????
unless you look like this.....
goldberg-bill06.jpg

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Leslie said:
most of the men I've met are kinda chronically stupefied like that :shrug:

if it's not written on their foreheads with a Sharpie so everyone reminds them then they don't know it if it's not all about them

:hmm: You're lucky you said 'most'......

Mare

Most men run in the store -says, yep shampoo-goes the cash register and pays for it wether its on sale or the most expensive. Kinda like a run by shampooing.... :lol2:

Inkara1

I just use whatever the hell is in the shower. When I buy my own, I buy whatever's cheap, usually VO5 or Suave.My hair's usually less than half an inch, so it really doesn't matter. However, the reason I never knew what shampoo Brandi liked was because she never could decide either. Pantene was usually a plus... but then again, we usually couldn't afford to pay attention. It's amazing how easy it is to pay the rent on what I make now that she's gone.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I always know what shampoo I use, it doesn't go in my hair unless I know what it is...it always seems that if I am somewhere and have forgetten my shampoo there is head and shoulders in the shower. Now, I don't normally use that and have never bought it but I will choose it over anything else unless there is a kind of shampoo I buy myself because I know it can be trusted. People with any length of hair who don't know what they're putting on their heads are CRAZY!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Buttcrackdivine said:
I already told you all you needed to know. Mystery is an alluring intrigue.
well...it used to be...

nowadays it leans more towards creepy :shrug: