You're Homophobic...

MrBishop

Aunty Em said:
Well I'm bi and my nephew's gay so I don't think so, although I've found in the past that some gays are really anti-bi and when I used to go to a local gay nightclub I was always careful not to say I was bi. Some of those "butch" lesbians were really scarey!

Anti-bi? They don't like to share? ;)

Some butch lesbians are scary...mostly because of their attitudes though...

I know a few butch lesbians, but they're not very scary, mostly becuase they aren't hyper-feminists or man-haters.

I'm assuming that you're not...you don't seem that way to me :)

Aunty Em

Well, I don't like to share either. I prefer to keep girlfriends and boyfriends apart. Some straight boyfriends in the past immediately assumed I was into the FFM thing... FFF or MMF fine, but I prefer not to get jumped from behind when I'm busy thinking female... :)

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
a13antichrist said:
I fail to see what you're objecting to. My point was simply that guys that manage to have good friendships with females they're attracted to generally have no problem with gays and homosexuality, and vice versa. For the same reason. I'm guessing you wouldn't take offense if a guy hit on you, right?

Actually, it still makes me uncomfortable. I'm much like flavio here... started out pretty homophobic, and have become less so with time.

Always wanted to bang most of my good female friends though... hasn't caused a problem yet. :D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I was going to use it to point out the rational behind the Hitler statement he quotes me for, but i figured I'd let it go...:rofl:

kuulani

i'm not homophobic ... i have a lot of mahu, gay, friends & family members. it's just accepted here in Hawaii.

how's this for a little twisted though, my male cousin is mahu and recently had a boob job ... he lets me feel him/her up :headbang:

Professur

I'm not a homophobe, by any definition. But neither am I a homophile. Gays don't scare me. I've worked with them before. But I have major objections to there being a gay community. Things like the Gay Olympics (which Mtl bid for) and the Gay Pride parades (like I need more traffic headaches). But most of the problems I have with gays do involve children.