0bama: North Korea 'Recklessly Challenging' International Community

but at least we got this.

imgad

I want one of those! Or maybe two or three, I wonder if my wife would mind?

"It is in this context that the Iranian people strongly support a fundamental change in American-Iranian relations."

no, no, nuke them! they're all muslim a-rab terrorists bent on systematically destroying the lives of bored militia members in the american midwest. we need to be afraid of them!!!!

Hmm...your sarcasm is a little thin on that one. This whole Iranian mess started in the Carter administration. If we were going to 'nuke them', thats when it should've been done. ;)

That Cat is right.
Truman left us with North Korea
JFK-Johnson Nam
Cater yeah 444 days of the ‘hostage crisis’
and the debacle @ Desert One
and many other mid-east screw ups
Clinton 9-11 all his
and now Osama Hussein
he’ll really fuck it up!
Don’t worry Minks the Israelis will nuke Iran
long before we do.

Hmm...your sarcasm is a little thin on that one. This whole Iranian mess started in the Carter administration. If we were going to 'nuke them', thats when it should've been done. ;)

um, right.

...and you haven't noticed all recent the tough guy posturing around here about iran?

yeah well hey iraq started in the eighties with our loving relationship with saddam. ummmm, gassing curds....

and homo erectus was found in china with shovel-shaped incisors.

so what?

sometimes your "corrections" are as "recklessly challenging" as north korea. and, although it would be contested by obama-haters who want everything to have origins in some blunder of his, this whole ko-rea thing started a long time ago. first the mongols came, and conquered...

how's this? if you can get the obama-haters to stop misallocating everything under the sun to "potus" (using this term makes us feel like important political players from our loose-springed sofas in exurbia) then i'll give you the iran-carter thing, ummkay?

Sorry, Sarge, but you need to read more history. It started long before Carter came on the scene. He was just there when the pimple came to a head.

Maybe we shouldn't have led that coup in '53 to overthrow their democratically elected government?

Does it only matter if people live or die if they're Americans?

Ah, see I have:
Yes
No

It is intriguing that you feel the life or death of people like Prof, Bish, BoP, Luis, Paul, Leslie etc are inconsequential but American lives are important.

Ah, see I have:
Yes
No

It is intriguing that you feel the life or death of people like Prof, Bish, BoP, Luis, Paul, Leslie etc are inconsequential but American lives are important.

Oddly enough, my father was in Tehran 6 months before the hostage taking. Had nothing but good to say about them.

Back