1/21/53 - 05/05/05; goodbye mom

greenfreak

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. I know a little of what you have been through with her, what a horrible thing for you. How are your brothers holding up, are they dealing? Like everyone else, I'm here for you, for anything. You'll be in my thoughts. xoxoxoxoxo

HomeLAN

I'm so very sorry. Know that she was well aware that you loved her, as you demonstrate that through what you do, not what you say.

I know well enough that they're fairly empty words, but they're heartfelt - if I can do anything, simply let me know.

A.B.Normal

I send you my sincerest condolences,after having recently suffered a loss in my own life I have a sense of what you must be going through,but my loss wasn't a mother. :hug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh sweetie...:sadhug:

I am so sorry to hear this, knowing how much you worried about her I know how much you loved her and I'm sure she did too. I know what it's like to lose a parent (mind you yours is probably worse because I did have a few hours notice that it could go either way...) and I do not wish it on anyone. With your own strength and the support of everyone who cares about you, including all of us here, you will get through this...we'll make sure of it. Don't ever hesitate to ask if you need anything at all. :sadhug:

Stop Laughing

OMG, I am so sorry for your loss fury. :( It's so eerie how similar our lives are, but now I can't imagine how you feel right now. If this were to happen to me I don't know what I'd do. It's a somewhat strange relationship with us and our mothers, us growing up trying to get our own lives while our mothers are getting old and sick, it's really hard and something like this will hurt you most of all. All I can say is keep it together as best as you can and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it, no matter how small, your true friends will always be willing to help you when you need it.

She was younger than my mother...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
These replies are never easy. I have this dread of causing discomfort because I've never really dealt with death. Not how most do, anyway. I tend to close down, and bury my sadness. This is the one thing you must not do. Let go, and remember the times that were special.

catocom

:(
My mom's been hurting with her ribs lately. :eek:

Sorry for your loss fury.

The words jusy aren't coming here. :(

Mare

Oh sweetie! I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you and yours.

Moms know their children love them very much! And I know your Mom knows that you love her very much! She will now protect you just as if she were here with you, somewhat saying, she'll be your angel now!

Big Hugs ((((((((((((((((((((((((FURY)))))))))))))))))))))))))

ris

very sorry to hear of your loss, dennis, i can't imagine how difficult this must be for you.

rrfield

Dennis...man. Mom told me this morning, I was in shock...

I hope you are holding up ok. I will see you tomorrow. How are Jerry and Billy doing?

AlladinSane

fury said:
I never got a single gut feeling that I should have stayed there. It must have been meant to be, so I hope she now knows everything that I never got a chance to tell her or show her.
She knows, believe me. And if you want to say that now do it. In you room, alone, it doesn't matter. She will hear.
Sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family.

MrBishop

My deepest condolences for your loss, fury. I hope that we can be of some comfort to you in the times ahead.

May she rest in peace and rise in glory!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
AlladinSane said:
She knows, believe me. And if you want to say that now do it. In you room, alone, it doesn't matter. She will hear.
Sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family.

It's true...and it's NOT weird or anything. I do it quite often, I'll be just sitting have a quiet moment alone and I'll whisper "I love you Dad"...even now...4 years later

Liliandra

So sorry....I lost my mom this last year, she'd been sick for a very long time, but it still came as an extreme shock...We hadn't spoken for 6 years, but a week before she died I felt the overwhelming urge to call her....Should've known I suppose