1/3 of Canadians think the USA is the largest threat to world peace.

Which of these is the largest threat to World Peace?

• USA

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • UK

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • North Korea

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Iraq

• Al Quada

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Israelis/Palestinians

• Total voters
HeXp£Øi± said:
I think i'll disregard this thread as stating Israelis/Palestinians is a bit like saying Canadians/Taliban.
yup, gotta love how isreal has never done anything wrong ever, so pure like a virgins pussy, gotta just love em :)

sbcanada

Gonz said:
If it wasn't for our ozone destroying, gas guzzling, oversized, overpriced monstrosities, called SUV's, it would be at least 50 degrees colder up there :D

:grinno: I'm sure we Canadians could handle it if it was so. :bgking:

Canada isn't in the list because let's face it... we couldn't even defend ourselves against a squad of NFL cheerleaders nevermind go on the offense. :bgtup:

Professur

I really think you guys need to reevaluate your opinion of the Canadian military. They might not have nukes, but they don't really need them. They've managed to get people into the most tightly controlled places in the world, easily. Places where passports are triple checked are no difficulty. I personally went border to border in Northern Ireland with a small Maple Leaf on my lapel and was treated as a long lost brother everywhere I went. I know for a fact that most hotels gave me a cheaper price than the 'yankee bigheads' up the hall. Even my british passport isn't as universally accepted as my canadian one.

sbcanada

Professur said:
I really think you guys need to reevaluate your opinion of the Canadian military. They might not have nukes, but they don't really need them. They've managed to get people into the most tightly controlled places in the world, easily.

Easily? I hardly call that easy when we have to wait and depend on the Americans or private frigates to get our military personell and equipment around the world. :grinno:

sbcanada

They say if we increase our military spending by $1 billion, we would then have an equal percentage of the GDP going to the military as Portugal does... Our miltary sucks ass. :anibang:

catocom

Funny how noone thinks Al Quada is.
I guess that's because the USA and the UK maybe,
is takin' care of that shit.;)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
al qieda is too spread out & they don't threaten the world, just one place at a time.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
PuterTutor said:
Why isn't France in the poll?

I was serious, you know. They make it so easy to take them over, it entices normally peaceful people to go ahead and attack just to get the win. You know, kinda like the Raiders.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
1/3 of Canadians think the USA is the largest threat to world peace

Stop being a pessimist. That poll also shows 2/3 of Canadians love the USA.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
That's why I didn't respond seriously. I think it's bullshit when people use statistics to try to make things go the way they want it to go.

freako104

HeXp£Øi± said:
I might give that a dignified response if i thought you had any clue as to what you were talking about.

he did to an extent. in war there is no innocent side thats what he meant. neither side is truly innocent i agree with him

live in your black and white world where theres no grey area Hexploit, i don't care what you feel about it, but if you think you know the whole story and that Isreal is all peachy and the victim here alone, your choice, i bet if America had backed Palestine then Isreal would've been the evil of evil in your eyes :laugh:. Say what you wish now, cause i ain't involving myself in this thread as it just never works out with these kinda discussions.