1/3 of Canadians think the USA is the largest threat to world peace.

Which of these is the largest threat to World Peace?

• USA

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • UK

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • North Korea

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Iraq

• Al Quada

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Israelis/Palestinians

• Total voters

sbcanada

Heard on the news (CTV) that a poll conducted revealed that one third of Canadians believe that the USA is the largest threat to world peace. I myself am one of them with the way the U.S. goes around threatening and bombing everyone. :bgtup:

sbcanada

I'm not saying the U.S. does not have good intentions (most of the time), but the way they "help out" or "create/maintain stability" is by bombing the crap outa the country and then establishing a democracy.

Good intentions or not, the U.S. goes to war a lot and that kinda ruins the World Peace idea. :cocktail:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
To avoid getting serious on an obviously feeble poll, let me remind the Canadians who keeps them from freezing off the map. If it wasn't for our ozone destroying, gas guzzling, oversized, overpriced monstrosities, called SUV's, it would be at least 50 degrees colder up there :D

A.B.Normal

I blame sbcanada's and jerrek's POLLS for the threat to OTC peace .Umm.. make that "piece" and since neither is getting a "piece" they have time to make their polls.:D

Who's with me on this !

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
why isn't the netherlands in there? fear us.

no, don't laugh, i'm being serious here.

really.

no really!

ok, who am i kidding. :D

HeXp£Øi± said:
I think i'll disregard this thread as stating Israelis/Palestinians is a bit like saying Canadians/Taliban.

in my eyes Isreal and Palestine are as bad as each other and should decimate each other until their populations are wiped out.