1/3 of Canadians think the USA is the largest threat to world peace.

Which of these is the largest threat to World Peace?

• USA

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • UK

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • North Korea

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Iraq

• Al Quada

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Israelis/Palestinians

• Total voters

Altron

I think AltronLand is biggest threat to world peace
I mean, it is run by a violence-obsessed 13 year odl with a taste for plaid pants...

HeXp£Øi±

Wow. You told me exactly what i thought and shut me up all in the same sentence. Pretty impressive. I won't bother arguing with you because you clearly know so little about the history of the situation. What i will say however is that you know even less of my thoughts on the situation in the middle east then you do of the situation itself. Your comments are boiling over with ignorance.You have no idea what i think since i have shared little or nothing of my feelings and understanding with anyone on these boards. If discussions like this don't work out for you it's because you are the one with a closed mind. You obviously know nothing whatsover about my view when you state that i'm black and white. How many hours have you studied this and struggled while questioning your own beliefs? I claim to know nothing for sure, but one thing i do recognize are when people shoot off their mouths about things they know little about when they ought to be listening or saying nothing.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
How come China isn't on the list? They have nukes. What about Canada's nuclear subs? Or Canada's F/A-18 Superhornets? sbcanada thinks that by being pro-Canada, he has to be anti-US. Poor fellow. Your lack of self-esteem is showing. ;)

freako104

Gato_Solo said:
How come China isn't on the list? They have nukes. What about Canada's nuclear subs? Or Canada's F/A-18 Superhornets? sbcanada thinks that by being pro-Canada, he has to be anti-US. Poor fellow. Your lack of self-esteem is showing. ;)

either that or his love of Fidel Castro, Lenin and Marx.

Heex the history i know of in the area is the the east bank is in Israel and is Israeli territory and the Palestinian state didnt come about until recently but my reasoning for saying as i did is that both sides are killing each other over a piece of land. and you take it as some kind of bs?? i dont get it what makes Israel so innocent and pure? not more than any other country i know of(with the exception of Sweden or Denmark as far as i know they dont go to war).

A.B.Normal

Gato_Solo said:

We don't have Nuclear subs,we bought some of Britain's old Diesel subs recently to bolster our navy.The only nuclear capability we have is the US nukes we store at some of our bases(you didn't hear that from me ):bolt:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Hmmm. Not what I heard. 2 Nuclear subs to patrol the Northwest Passage...Not nuclear armed. Just nuclear powered. :shrug:

A.B.Normal

Gato_Solo said:
Hmmm. Not what I heard. 2 Nuclear subs to patrol the Northwest Passage...Not nuclear armed. Just nuclear powered. :shrug:

Nope ,no Nuclear powered subs.I found several sites that referred to a Musky/pike(fish) as the nuclear sub of Canada,but no real Nsubs.

Aunty Em

Humans. Where's the button so I can press it and get rid of the problem - yes I'm serious... as far as I'm concerned the human race is beyond redemption.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
No, sadly I really don't think there ever will be, that is, unless the world is destroyed by nuclear weapons, then things will be peaceful for a day or two until we go crashing into the sun.