11:05 CNN says President Obama

jimpeel

Now a good time to bring up this:

palin.jpg

?

TOUCHE!!

I was wrong and boy am I sorry. Sorry I was wrong, not sorry that I called it wrong.

jimpeel

Nope i doesent matter at all, but al the blacks in chicago think everything is going to change!!!

Like Peggy Joseph who thinks Obama will fill her gas tank and pay her mortgage.

She is the epitome of the ignorant voter who stands there with her hand out waiting for it to be filled with other people's money.

CLICK

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
She, and others like her, are why I wish we had the old system. (landowners)

Informed voters never vote wrong. That leaves about 120,000,000 to inform.

chcr

Too cute for words
She, and others like her, are why I wish we had the old system. (landowners)

Informed voters never vote wrong. That leaves about 120,000,000 to inform.

Ve vill tell you vhat to sink und vhy. :rofl:

jimpeel

yeah you two are truly fountains of wisdom.

:drink2:

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters -- LIKE PEGGY JOSEPH -- discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority -- LIKE PEGGY JOSEPH -- always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.

spike

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters -- LIKE PEGGY JOSEPH -- discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority -- LIKE PEGGY JOSEPH -- always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.

OH noes!!!! Peggy Joesph is going to bring us all down!

We had someone like GEORGE BUSH edging us towards a dictatorship promising us benefits from the public treasury to get votes. Luckily we put a stop to that nonsense.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member

Thats why the US is supposed to be a republic. That started changing about 130 years ago. That means we only have...as a democracy...about 70 years left. :eek: ;)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
OH noes!!!! Peggy Joesph is going to bring us all down!
Among others, just like her.

We had someone like GEORGE BUSH edging us towards a dictatorship promising us benefits from the public treasury to get votes. Luckily we put a stop to that nonsense.
Watch where you point that finger, it may poke you in the eye.

WASHINGTON – President-elect Obama plans to use his executive powers to make an immediate impact when he takes office, perhaps reversing Bush administration policies on stem cell research and domestic drilling for oil and natural gas

source