11:05 CNN says President Obama

GrandCaravanSE

Louisiana voted for Whitey.

Kill Whitey!!!
Chris-Farley-Photograph-C10101992.jpeg

tonksy

I don't think Obama has anything outrageous planned. Not unless you happen to be an uberconservative dinosaur with no idea that time is marching on.

GrandCaravanSE

I don't think Obama has anything outrageous planned. Not unless you happen to be an uberconservative dinosaur with no idea that time is marching on.

Well you know how all the lies people can believe, i have even heard if obama wins he will turn the goverment into a dictatorship.

chcr

Too cute for words
well yes and no, we do now have a black president, but congress will never pass the outragious bills.

Well, I can't speak for all blacks (or in fact any) but I think that, before yesterday, a lot of them may have believed that they were at best a peripheral part of the country, that they weren't really part of the whole process, that a black person couldn't really be elected president. I think that, after yesterday, a lot of them now believe that they are fully engaged in the process of running their country. It's a powerful thing, an emotional thing, IMO. I think that many people see this as the ultimate expression of the dream of Martin Luther King and those who marched for civil rights. A lot of us still living can remember those times. That's why all the spontaneous outpouring of emotion. I found it very interesting myself. As I said before, it wasn't a consideration for me but I think I fully understand those for whom it was. Everything has changed.

Professur

Hey, hey, hey. I represent that remark. (but at least I don't represent that remarc)

chcr

Too cute for words
Well you know how all the lies people can believe, i have even heard if obama wins he will turn the goverment into a dictatorship.

No, no, no. He's going to release all the blacks from prison and use them as an army to enslave the white race.

2minkey

bootlicker
my buck fifty says he needed to relieve some tension so he's hanging out at a highway rest stop.