send more beaners!

spike

Winky said:
the second largest source of income for mess-co
behind oil revenues
is the money sent back by the illegals werkin' in this country

who'd wanna stop that multi-billion dollar flow

send more beaners!

I'm not sure why, but didn't you say you put me on "ignore"?

I figured that would hide this thread.

Professur

If someone quotes you, your post can be seen by the person ignoring you. Bish has used that a few times to get my attention when he was on my list.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
spike said:
I'm not sure why, but didn't you say you put me on "ignore"?

I figured that would hide this thread.

No, it just displays the first post as ignored, he can very well see the subject and the rest of the posts.

Inkara1

Now, I've got a question here...

If people in Iraq live in crappy conditions, and we bring our way of life to them, we're warmongering assholes, because the American way of life isn't "better" than the middle-eastern Islamic way of life, only "different"... BUT... the American way of life IS "better" than the Mexican way of life?

HomeLAN

Inkara1 said:

If people in Iraq live in crappy conditions, and we bring our way of life to them, we're warmongering assholes, because the American way of life isn't "better" than the middle-eastern Islamic way of life, only "different"... BUT... the American way of life IS "better" than the Mexican way of life?

Don't confuse 'em with logic. You know better than to argue from anything less than raw emotion.

spike

Inkara1 said:

Woah, that's one convoluted question. :)

The people in Iraq had crappy conditions and still have crappy conditions (argueably crappier). It isn't why the US is there though and most likely wouldn't be the reason someone would use if they wanted to refer to the US as warmongering assholes.

Whether the Mexican way is better/worse than the US way probably depends on who you ask. Economic opportunity is the reason some come here. I suppose that's one part of a way of life. *shrug*

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
spike said:
(argueably crappier

Yea buddy. Instead of terrorizing them with rape rooms & chemical attacks we have really ugly chicks make them do nekkid pyramids.

spike

Gonz said:
Yea buddy. Instead of terrorizing them with rape rooms & chemical attacks we have really ugly chicks make them do nekkid pyramids.

There's pros and cons. According to somehwere around half the Iraqis the con list is bigger last time I checked.

If it's even close at all then the trillion dollars and all the lives (what is it now about 40,000 dead?) were pretty much squandered. We got a big ol' debt now. Time to quit wasting money.

spike

The plan is to stop wasting taxpayer money on stuff that isn't benefitting taxpayers. We don't need to be total isolationists but we're pissing away a ton of dough.

spike

Gonz said:
Says who?

How is spending a trillion killing Iraqis or sending billions a year to Israel helping American taxpayers?

There's a whole hell of a lot of better things that could be spent on.

HomeLAN

At the very least, it's focusing terrorists' efforts over there. That means less resources focused over here.

Frankly, that works for me.