300kph Automatic Organ-donor dispensers

Gonz said:
Anybody that wants too....with the understanding that if you crash & burn at that speed we're not responsible to fix humpty dumpty.

I guess that you can't make an omlet without breaking a few eggs :shrug:

I never was much of a motorcyle man myself, but I understand the need for speed and the want to go as fast as possible. People should take care when riding anything on open roads. Just plain common sense...however, if you ever look back and see this on your tail, move over... I don't like slowing down.

[b] said:
I never was much of a motorcyle man myself, but I understand the need for speed and the want to go as fast as possible. People should take care when riding anything on open roads. Just plain common sense...however, if you ever look back and see this on your tail, move over... I don't like slowing down.

OMG... is a ricer...*points and laughs

Seriously, though, do you use 'giggle gas' in that Celly?

[b] said:

i don't move for race car yah-yah's that want to look cool driving like maniacs

So you've made the car look faster... did you do anything to actually make the car go faster?

Sadly, I actually did nothing to this car, but the previous owner is who made all the adjustments. Lots of work to intake, exaust, fuel injection, suspension, clutch and drive train assembly. It's more than just body work. I mean, a gay superhero does need a fly set of wheels.

Uki Chick said:
i don't move for race car yah-yah's that want to look cool driving like maniacs

No problem. If I feel like I need to get by, I generally find that not to be a problem. As a motorcyclist I treat everyone else on the road as moving hazards. I don't expect you to get out of the way, in fact I expect the opposite. :D

chcr said:
No problem. If I feel like I need to get by, I generally find that not to be a problem. As a motorcyclist I treat everyone else on the road as moving hazards. I don't expect you to get out of the way, in fact I expect the opposite. :D

Exactly. For example, one of the ways I go to get home, I have to be in the left lane (the fast lane) to take my exit. I drive above the speed limit, but not too much. I'm not gonna move out of the way and take a chance of missing my exit just because some fool is kissing my ass because he has a need to be a speed demon.

[b] said:
Sadly, I actually did nothing to this car, but the previous owner is who made all the adjustments. Lots of work to intake, exaust, fuel injection, suspension, clutch and drive train assembly. It's more than just body work. I mean, a gay superhero does need a fly set of wheels.

Perhaps you should do something to the drivetrain to make that beast yours. ;) Add a turbo..or, better yet, a supercharger. Forced induction is the best way to make that Celly scream...then, maybe...I'd move to the right to let you pass...otherwise, you'll be seeing nothing but tail-lights moving away from you into the distance. :p

Rose said:
A link to contribute to the original topic of thread

Oddly enough, I saw a motorcyclist pop a wheelie a week or so ago on the highway on my way home from work. I thought it was very odd someone would do that just in traffic on the highway outta the blue.

Funny enough, I saw some idjit try that this week too. Was doing really well until his rear wheel hit a slick patch and shot out from under him. Bike came down right on top of him. With a little luck, it snapped his spine. Not being mean or anything, but it's idiots like him that keep my insurance so high that I can't afford to keep a bike anymore.

And, I'd just like to mention that it's not just idjit kids on rice rockets that need controlled. Here, 20 years or so back, they completely redid the licensing platform. Anyone before that with a car license, also had a bike license. The new profile meant that bike and car licenses had different exams. And bike licenses had displacement classes, from 6D under 50cc, to 6A over 400cc. But anyone holding that old license got credited with 6A. Needless to say, by the time I got my bike permit, there was a glut of available used bikes with incredibly low milage. Old farts retiring would look at their licence, see that they could legally ride any bike, and go out and buy some big Heritage softail, or Goldwing. On the way home, they'd discover that hitting a patch of sand, or rough road wasn't so much fun anymore. They'd scare themselves, and by next summer, they just wanted rid of the evidence.

Needless to say, the Discovery channel is dragging the idjits back outta the woodwork again.

There's plenty of them idjits around too, isn't there? They never seem to figure out that that Discovery channel stuff is done on a closed course with an ambulance standing by. What do you suppose they need the ambulance for? :lloyd:

Back