A threat to US military from the Dems

I have no idea what Crisis Magazine is, never heard of it. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it wrong. That would entail incorrect information.

Wiki can be edited by any peon with net access.

Ant peon with net access can make a site called Crisis Magazine. Information on Wikipedia goes through a process to get approved.

With you posting crap from Word Net Daily you're obviously not a very good judge of reliable sources.

Ant peon with net access can make a site called Crisis Magazine. Information on Wikipedia goes through a process to get approved.

With you posting crap from Word Net Daily you're obviously not a very good judge of reliable sources.

Hmmmm......

make it up as you go said:
Welcome to Wikipedia,
the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
Don't be afraid to edit—anyone can edit almost any page, and we encourage you to be bold! Find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, and fix it.

Do they teach this technique or is it ingrained in the liberal gene?

I've made a few corrections to Wikipedia myself. Minor errors but extremely wrong.

Back