Act 1

Rape of a live person, Ok in a movie.

Rape of a dead person. Not ok in a movie.

Weird huh? :shrug:

I saw a movie where a wierdo play the part of a necrophiliac:shrug:

edit, I think Kevin Bacon played the part, as a security guard at a facility.
Also did one on pedophilia with teen boys in a prison-like.

I always go out of my way to see rape scene movies. Good, bad or indifferent, rape scenes are great. They capture the pure essence of humanity. The quasi-surreal imaging brings enlightenment through visualization techniques, enhacing the viewers karma & alluding to greater depth of character.

Yep, that's the ticket.

Not really.

spike said:

Here's the thing...rape in a movie is never okay unless it has to do with crime and punishment that is integral to the script of the movie. Same with any other crime. Its not something to be just thrown out there for shits and giggles. Its violence to the nth degree, and should be treated as such.

I always go out of my way to see rape scene movies. Good, bad or indifferent, rape scenes are great. They capture the pure essence of humanity. The quasi-surreal imaging brings enlightenment through visualization techniques, enhacing the viewers karma & alluding to greater depth of character.

Yep, that's the ticket.

What kinda movies you watching? It just gives Clint Eastwood a reason to get pissed off.

Here's the thing...rape in a movie is never okay unless it has to do with crime and punishment that is integral to the script of the movie. Same with any other crime. Its not something to be just thrown out there for shits and giggles. Its violence to the nth degree, and should be treated as such.

Violence can't be thrown in for shits and giggles? I guess they better not make Saw 4.

You're right. There are no rape scenes to further the convergence of reality & fiction, bettering mankind in the process. (are there?)

You're right. There are no rape scenes to further the convergence of reality & fiction, bettering mankind in the process. (are there?)

There are rape scenes which open up people's eyes a wee bit more about the reality of rape, though.

Why would eyes need to be opened to the obvious? Prosecute & castrate. We don't need it for entertainment.

Still plenty of people out there walking around with blinders on..about several subjects, rape being one of them.

The classic line is: "It couldn't happen here."

Movies are for bettering mankind now? I suppose you want to do away with the Saw movies, Reservoir Dogs, Scarface, Nightmare on Elmstreet, Resident Evil, zombie movies, etc?

Again with the nanny state thing.

I'm assuming you want movie "scenes to further the convergence of reality & fiction, bettering mankind in the process" like you said.

What parent would allow their 12 year old daughter to act in that scene?

“It’s not a rape movie,” Fanning said Tuesday. “That’s not even the point of the film.”

The disturbing scene lasts a few minutes but is not graphic. There is no nudity, the scene is very darkly lit and only Fanning’s face and hand are shown.

Kampmeier said it took her a decade to get the film made, largely because of the rape scene, but cutting it was a compromise she was unwilling to make.

“This issue is so silenced in our society. There are a lot of women who are alone with this story,” she said.

“When you’re shooting a film, it’s the images you line up next to each other that create a story,” Kampmeier said. “If you have a hand hitting the ground, Dakota screaming ’stop’ and you see a zipper unzip — that creates a rape.”

Fanning said:
“It’s not really happening,” Fanning said of a rape. “It’s a movie, and it’s called acting. I’m not going through anything. Cody and Isabelle aren’t going through anything, their characters are.

“And for me, when it’s done it’s done,” she said. “I don’t even think about it anymore.”

Fanning said:
“It’s not really happening,” Fanning said of a rape. “It’s a movie, and it’s called acting. I’m not going through anything. Cody and Isabelle aren’t going through anything, their characters are.

“And for me, when it’s done it’s done,” she said. “I don’t even think about it anymore.”

Sounds like a childs answer to me.

Back